Cops Grill Wienermobile

12/8/2009 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile has some serious buns to kiss after cops in Pennsylvania let the hot doggin' hooptie out of a serious traffic violation this weekend.

Weinermobild

It all went down in Upper Moreland Township, PA, after cops say the Wienermobile was rollin' around town with a broken third tail light ... yes, Wienermobiles have three tail lights.

But the magical powers of the Wienermobile kicked in -- and cops decided to let the mouthwatering machine off with a warning.

TMZ spoke to law enforcement sources close to the situation who gave us the best quote ever, "It's un-American to ticket the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile."

So we gotta ask...

Simone - the real one

I am so retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Frankenpussy

WOW THAT IS ONE BIG FRICKIN WIENER - LOOKS JUICY AND PLUMP

clam

Oscar-Mayer Wienermobile = A rather large Jew canoe...
There's nothing like it!

ntvnat

Where was that MONSTER, Katie Irene Gosselin????? I know SHE loooooooves big wieners. Wish she'd CHOKE on one and... well, you know. ;-) Make the world a better place that's for sure. lol Even if it ran over her and her in a permanent catatonic state, it's a win.

But I wish her well.

who dat

Leave the wiener alone

Some Faustkateer

Oh, c'mon! Broken tail lights rarely result in a ticket. You get a warning that you have to get the light fixed within a certain amount of time. People, people! Leave that weiner alone!!!

Hmm... Strange. I never realized how fun it is to say weiner. Weiner, weiner, weiner! Huh! I feel better.... Now I can go back to sleep.

republican mensa

Wow a weiner even big enough for simone to eat

republican mensa

Oh iwish I were an oscar mayer weiner........

The Great Kate

What is this, the HUAC?

cabingirl

To #4 you sound so jealous, maybe you should have good o Jon Gosselin's wiener in your mouth.Because you seem to think like him.

The Great Kate

Just cuz its the wienermobile doesn't mean dudes not stoned or drunk navigating that godawful thing.

pinkshanie

I recently got pulled over 3 TIMES IN FIFTEEN MINUTES FOR A BROKEN TAIL LIGHT! Each time I was issued citations even though I showed the second two officers I had already been penalized. They wrote me up for all kinds of things because they said they 'HAD to give me a ticket for something.' The last officer was so strict that he didn't even give me time to find my insurance card (which had already been pulled out twice before and I was really scared and flustered) and he took my car from me...SERIOUSLY and that all resulted in almost $3000 in fines to get my car back.

Jake

Slow news day at TMZ. Evidently could not get enough scandal to fill up the old rag today.

josef

well...
i live in austria (that's where wien is) and i can tell you "wiener justice" means in real "ask a politician if you are allowed to before writing a ticket when you are police or even judge...."

mothermercury

I think the 'Wiener mobile' should be Tigers new ride.....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments