New Claim -- MJ Was a Home Wrecker

12/8/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MJ Was a Home Wrecker Michael Jackson allegedly left his Las Vegas mansion in shambles -- this according to the latest in an endless stream of creditor's claims filed against the estate.

Aner Iglesias is demanding $234,000 from Michael's estate, to repair damages to the exterior and interior of the home, and to replace the phone and alarm system.

Aner claims the $234k is just an estimate -- the price tag may go up.

Melanie

They all spoke. Quite eloquently, especially about Michael. They are still feeling his loss, as any family would. I am just a big J 5 fan. So, I hope that they have much success in their new adventures.

Debbie

Thank you Melanie for the update and i too wish them all well it must be hard for them it is hard losing a family member. Jermaine is my least favorite only because at times he does not seem sincere but all the other brothers do I think.

Debbie

The TMZ staff under popular topics have Tigers mistress in bold letters and Michael's in fine print who is she? Michael Jackson name speaks for itself all around the world.He is truly missed and still very newsworthy.

Melanie

Whew!!!!!!!!!! I wish Jermaine would stop going to Jiffy Lube to get his hair done. LOL

Debbie

One of my friends called me and said Janet Jackson was trying to give Larry King a dance lesson. omg i was laughing so hard i would pay money to see that I think Larry is funny anyway as well as being well respected i bet he was a good sport.

Debbie

Yes i agree i think that is quite out of style now I just wish he would quick trying to hard to be Michael and just be himself people would respect that more be like his other brothers.

Debbie

LOL my friend said Larry had no steps at all and was having fun but he and Janet ended up doing a waltz and laughing together.Hopefully someone will have this on youtube.I cant stop laughing.

Debbie

Melanie thanks again for the updates i have errands to run. Have a good day.

so wrong

255. I love the excuses you freaks come up with. MJ had a long history of not paying his bills and not taking care of the homes he rented. Stop the denials. There are no excuses why a grown man should have left that nice house in such a mess. Get with the program people. MJ was not a perfect being. Do you realize how stupid you all sound? MJ fans: illiterate, no morals, paranoide, jobless, rude, cyber bullies who harass those who know what MJ was. Get a life people!

Posted at 7:46AM on Dec 9th 2009 by Dumb Fake Fans

Excuses, oh please, you're full of BS. This story is absolutely not true and a LIE, the guy who leased the house to Michael is named Zar Zanganeh and Jackson left the house in prestine and EXCELLENT condition. Look it up moron.

The more I see these lies printed about Jackson the more I admire him and thus, believe him about everything he said to be true and not true in the past. The press lies about any and every thing, anything for money!

TMZ sucks!

Melanie

I wish Jermaine would stop collecting all of Michael's awards. Let his children get them. They are old enough now, and I am sure that they would be honored. And PLEASE take off the glove. There was only one loved gloved one.

Irene

MJ was not a perfect being.
Posted at 7:46AM on Dec 9th 2009 by Dumb Fake Fans

=================================================
I didn't see anybody say that he was. And you know what? Because he was all you're probably not, we love him so much.

Arwen

Michael JACKSON_ KEEP THE FAITH - english version

Your Face

lies.. lies... lies... damn shame.

RIP MJ

bunny

That's crap that MJ lived in filth. From the photos, Neverland was a magnificent mansion where he used to entertain cream of society.
The reason he wouldn't live there anymore was because the cops had trashed the place and violated his private space.

SH*T HAPPENS

Gest reveals unseen Jackson interview

David Gest has revealed previously unseen footage of Michael Jackson, including an interview, for new 90 minute special.

Gest is currently putting the finishing touches to David Gest: My Best Friend Michael which will feature unseen footage of the Thriller singer and a never-before-seen interview between Gest and Jackson.

Gest said: "Michael was my best friend and was much tougher than people know. He had a great sense of humour and was never one to mince words - especially in business. My new TV special will show the world the real Michael Jackson as you've never seen him before."

Gest's award-winning concert production Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration, the singer's last live concert appearance, is also being aired in the UK in December.

Gest has also revealed that he blames himself for having too much plastic surgery and not Michael Jackson.

The 56-year-old TV star-and-concert promoter was reported to have been encouraged by Jackson to have several operations, but insists it was all his own decision.

Gest - whose cosmetic procedures include two facelifts and a nose realignment operation - said: "On Celebrity Come Dine With Me, I discuss the plastic surgery I had done between 1980-1981 and blame only myself for being so foolish, especially not Michael Jackson nor anyone else.

"I was an idiot. I look back at that time and think of myself as being so stupid, and was very appreciative of Michael's support and being there when I went through all that."

The flamboyant star also revealed he had his cheek implants removed after having a surgery epiphany.

He told BANG Showbiz: "It was my idea to put in a clef chin and cheek bones - not Michael's. Sometimes when you are young you are foolish and you get carried away.

"I remember I was looking in the mirror in an office building when I was with Band of Gold singer Freda Payne. I was mortified and almost fainted. I had the cheekbones removed a week later. I've come to realise that it's not what's on the outside, but it's what's on the inside that counts."