New Claim -- MJ Was a Home Wrecker

12/8/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MJ Was a Home Wrecker Michael Jackson allegedly left his Las Vegas mansion in shambles -- this according to the latest in an endless stream of creditor's claims filed against the estate.

Aner Iglesias is demanding $234,000 from Michael's estate, to repair damages to the exterior and interior of the home, and to replace the phone and alarm system.

Aner claims the $234k is just an estimate -- the price tag may go up.

SH*T HAPPENS

I'm loving this all this sh*t coming out about your so called freak saint MJ Ha Ha Ha. I went to hollywood this weekend and their was a MJ imposter there and I hollered at him saying MJ sucks big time.

so wrong

Oh really, I just spoke with the realtor who rented out the property to Michael Jackson, was his realtor for 4 years. He has no idea who this guy Aner Iglesias is and said Michael Jackson left the house in absolute PERFECT CONDITION.

They're contacting TMZ about the story.

Enough F@CKIN' lies about Michael Jackson! They just make SH!T up about him. I'm sick of it. Do you research people!

SH*T HAPPENS

danger baby

You people are unbelievable here. We all know landlords are honest and would never keep a deposit, right?? LOL! Can we say LIAR? No way, and hey, even if there were minor cleanup needed, what took them so long to sue. Further, I saw the real estate agent who reportedly leased the place to him on a television zhow saying that the rumors that he left the place in bad shape were simply not true. He said it was in IMMACULATE condition upon moveout. Got that? IMMACULATE. I hope McClain and Branca get in touch with the guy.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

34. Deborah Smith ( Deb ) ain't nothing but a fu*king b*tch who thinks she one knows everything and everybody and trys to run these threads here on MJ. But she's nothing but a tramp.

Posted at 7:08PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb the tramp

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/3#comments#ixzz0Z95k1pIT

Are you having a bad day Nightmare Before Christmas????

SH*T HAPPENS

Posted at 6:59PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

We are here b*tch. What cat got your f*cking tongue now or are you wiping that big black azz you think you have.

SH*T HAPPENS

Are you having a bad day Nightmare Before Christmas????

Posted at 7:11PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

Who the hell is that?

Andrea

The alarm system? The one that had the last images of Michael Jackson? Hmmmmmm... I am not surprised.

Duh

Posted at 7:08PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb the tramp

Well hello Nightmare Before Christmas! I was wondering if you were still here or you were so ashamed of yourself you moved on to another board. Guess you must find the fields here fertile...happy hunting, but know I will be watching you!

danger baby

thank you bynottrue. i saw a tv show in which the realtor showed the home and also said the rumors that mj had trashed the place were not true. unbelievable that TMZ would print this crap without bothering to check their sources.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

37. OK I am here now - why don't you tell me how you REALLY feel? I'm sure it will make you feel better.

Posted at 6:59PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/3#c23795122#ixzz0Z96zwoD2

Hey Deb...I see your biggest fan must of missed you after several days! It most be out of L.O.V.E!!LOL

Balls has no Balls

Deb just suck`s,Tiger!She just that NASTY!

Duh

Posted at 7:11PM on Dec 8th 2009 by hate deb

"We" are here? Don't tell me your multiple personality disorder is acting up again...that is soooooo frustrating for you, I know, but you could keep your conversation to the topic at hand?

And Henry has recovered enough that he wipes his own a$$, a$$hole.

Duh

Posted at 7:16PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

I KNOW!!! I am worried that in his passion to write to me, he might burst an aneurysm!

See, he doesn't realize that the opposite of love is not hate - it is apathy!!!! So he really loves me more than he knows, he just doesn't think he does yet! But give him time....;>

SH*T HAPPENS

, but know I will be watching you!

Posted at 7:16PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Once again who the hell is that?