New Claim -- MJ Was a Home Wrecker

12/8/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MJ Was a Home Wrecker Michael Jackson allegedly left his Las Vegas mansion in shambles -- this according to the latest in an endless stream of creditor's claims filed against the estate.

Aner Iglesias is demanding $234,000 from Michael's estate, to repair damages to the exterior and interior of the home, and to replace the phone and alarm system.

Aner claims the $234k is just an estimate -- the price tag may go up.

SH*T HAPPENS

Deborah Smith I know another one I could do - brb, bathroom

Ben

I think I will do that too, as soon as I find out whose doorbell I am ringing....

Posted at 7:49PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

lol, left the porch light on for ya! Just had to chime in..(literally) and play; haven't got a chance for awhile...:D brb, smoke break for me, too

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 7:49PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/6#comments#ixzz0Z9G9Ak9T

My phone is ringing...maybe it is Lisa...BRB

Duh

77. Deborah Smith I know another one I could do - brb, bathroom

Posted at 7:52PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

AGAIN - WEEKS AGO! I cannot believe you are that obsessed with me that you have my conversations on your computer? Are you a stalker or something? I may have to report this to TMZ.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

79. Deborah Smith We could even do kind of a Kooky Chef thing - post our dinner menus every day

Posted at 7:52PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/6#c23796429#ixzz0Z9GdAwFl

Great Idea !!!
Tonight we had Pork chops, scalloped potatoes and a mixed veggie in a light garlic sauce!! BRB message on facebook!

Duh

My phone

is ringing...maybe it is Lisa...BRB

Posted at 7:52PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

I know, I am hoping it is Lisa or Dani...I miss them.

Duh

Great Idea !!!

Posted at 7:55PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

I went a little light for dinner this evening...grilled chicken and a salad. It was actually pretty good!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 7:52PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/6#c23796486#ixzz0Z9HArWl5

OH Yeah Deb i forgot to tell you now we are suppose to get 10-16 inches of snow blizzard warnings!!! Snowblower is broke and we went to buy a new one and they were all out at 4 different stores..one store they will be in tonight so we have to get it in the morning...BRB switching loads of laundry...

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

I know, I am hoping it is Lisa or Dani...I miss them.

Posted at 7:55PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/6#c23796554#ixzz0Z9HrSswk

I know I miss them too!!:(

PolarBear

Nobody cares about that child-abusing alien butt crack.

Duh

Posted at 7:57PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

You started to mention it on Facebook - we were supposed to get snow but a warm front came through so it is raining pretty hard right now. Well, if you're switching laundry I am gonna go get some low carb chocolate ice cream YUM! Just like my men, I like my ice cream CHOCOLATE!

MJFAN212

OMG WHEN WILL THESE LAWSUITS STOP AND ALSO DONT U GUYS THINK ITS KIND OFF ODD THAT EVERY ONE WANTS TO SUE MICHAEL AFTER HE PASSED YEAH WHO'S GOING TO DEFEND M.J NOW THAT HES DEAD THESE PEOPLE R OUT FOR MONEY JUST SO GREEDY PLEASE STOP THE LIES

Duh

87. Nobody cares about that child-abusing alien butt crack.

Posted at 8:00PM on Dec 8th 2009 by PolarBear

Nobody cares about my dinner menu, either, but they're reading it...but why? Why do people who could care less about Michael Jackson flock to the boards about him as soon as there is a new story? Seriously!

Casey

If no one cares that he raped little kids, why would they care that he jacked up somebody's house?

danica

Oh, please. This claim is not moronic they should never have filed. Money grubber!