New Claim -- MJ Was a Home Wrecker

12/8/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MJ Was a Home Wrecker Michael Jackson allegedly left his Las Vegas mansion in shambles -- this according to the latest in an endless stream of creditor's claims filed against the estate.

Aner Iglesias is demanding $234,000 from Michael's estate, to repair damages to the exterior and interior of the home, and to replace the phone and alarm system.

Aner claims the $234k is just an estimate -- the price tag may go up.

Ben

I know, I am hoping it is Lisa or Dani...I miss them.

Posted at 7:55PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Close, hubby at your service! :D

SH*T HAPPENS

Just like my men, I like my ice cream CHOCOLATE!

Posted at 8:00PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Just like her dogs she likes the black ones and on all fours. You know that big black azz she wipings every evening. He still has time to die thought. Still praying for that.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Close, hubby at your service! :D

Posted at 8:05PM on Dec 8th 2009 by former partner in crime

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/7#comments#ixzz0Z9JkgC3u

OMG where have U guys been????

Duh

89. OMG WHEN WILL THESE LAWSUITS STOP AND ALSO DONT U GUYS THINK ITS KIND OFF ODD THAT EVERY ONE WANTS TO SUE MICHAEL AFTER HE PASSED YEAH WHO'S GOING TO DEFEND M.J NOW THAT HES DEAD THESE PEOPLE R OUT FOR MONEY JUST SO GREEDY PLEASE STOP THE LIES

Posted at 8:03PM on Dec 8th 2009 by MJFAN

Ok, it's kinda hard to read what you're saying when you're screaming in all caps, but I gave it a try. I am a fan, too. There are a couple of things I think might have happened: 1. His accountants did a pi$$ poor job of paying his bills, or they were pocketing his money, or 2. There was some kind of payment arrangement before his death that fell through and now they are going after the estate. Why it has taken so long, I don't know. But I know that a LOT of people didn't get paid when he was alive, whether he knew it or not, and if they have a valid claim they deserve to be paid.

Ben

OMG where have U guys been????

Posted at 8:06PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

Our little gal got herself a wee virus on her computer, so I got her a new one for Christmas. I'm in northern Cali doing sports for a couple of days and thought I'd pop in and see how everyone was doing...oops, brb, potty break

Duh

Close, hubby at your service! :D

Posted at 8:05PM on Dec 8th 2009 by former partner in crime

Tell that girl to get back where we were or I'm gonna kick her a$$ LOL

Oh, and I know who you are, I know you who are (in sing-song childlike voice) neener neener neener LOL

Tina

Duh

97. OMG where have U guys been????

Posted at 8:06PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

Posted at 8:08PM on Dec 8th 2009 by former partner in crime

GIVE IT TO HER EARLY DAMMIT - oh crap, brb bathroom

Ben

Tell that girl to get back where we were or I'm gonna kick her a$$ LOL

Posted at 8:08PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

lol, thought you might! Yeah, she's home bawling around and trying to use a 'baby Dell' but it's too tiny and the keys aren't in the same order as a normal computer, so she's pizzed. I told her she would have to wait for a computer, but only a few more weeks.

nan

i tend to think the pictures of neverland we all saw were after the police ransacked the place ..thats why mattresses were tossed around i kind of also think the press did nothing to correct the general opinion out there that he just lived like that ..drawers tossed and such..he had alot of junk because he was a pack rat but i dont see him trashing the inside and outside of a place ..only time i heard he trashed a hotel room i think was after ed bradley on sixty minutes show..even in transcripts in2005 he didnt trash anything the night of bashir taping.but no one could put the tv on btw...whats is the occasion that they put up a mj story ...if you look to the right on your screen i can barely find him under popular topics..tiger must be losing some hits

Ben

99. If you suffer from hemorrhoids like I did for years, then I suggest you use all natural Hem-eez. Hem-eez addresses the cause of hemorrhoids, strengthening vessels and promoting blood flow, offering you fast hemorrhoid relief! Hem-eez made such a difference for me and anyone who has hemorrhoids should try this natural product. Check it out for yourself at http://www.hem-eez.com They have an awesome Buy 3 get 1 free special that lets you save money

Posted at 8:10PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Tina

Um...

Duh

Posted at 8:10PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Tina

Ben

Posted at 8:12PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

lmao, I was heading for that VERY line!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 8:08PM on Dec 8th 2009 by former partner in crime

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/7#c23796778#ixzz0Z9L9aOIj

Well as soon as she gets that computer you have to tell her we will be waiting to here from her!! We were wondering what happened it was like POOF...gone!! brb damn phone again:)

Duh

105. Hey, Tina, I have a couple of pains in my a$$ that sit here lying in wait for me every day - do you think your product could help me get RID OF THEM?

Posted at 8:12PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

lmao, I was heading for that VERY line!

Posted at 8:13PM on Dec 8th 2009 by former partner in crime