Jessica Simpson - The Great Pumpkin Connection

12/9/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With rumors swirling that they are an item, Jessica Simpson put the final nail in the grunge rock coffin by being spotted leaving a NYC hotel the other day with former Smashing Pumpkins lead singer Billy Corgan.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

No word if Jess is recording a pop country alternative album anytime soon.

I am Me

First, and probably only cuz no one cares

Joy

Holy coyote!!! (Sorry had too)

rob

why would she be with that ugly dude she is so hot

Bert

Former Smashing Pumpkins lead signer? When did they get a new signer? TMZ should learn to do their research......

J D

She's a real flop it's looking like now she will date anything that will wear pants I wonder if Daddy picked him to for her she lets her Daddy run her life so much that is more than likely why she has never gotten anywhere and never will! She was so worried about Carrie Underwood! Carrie has made it because she doesn't let her Daddy run her career!

Norwalkgirl

I just threw up in my mouth.

walt

This who** and her sister will do anything for a photo opportunity, if she is doing Billy you better lock up your house hold pets

kimmi

Who knew the "singer" from that miserable group of losers even liked girls??? lmao

Belladonna

HMM, I thought Billy eas gay! I prefer he dated Adam Lambert rather than date this loser and her father.

donna

WHAT????????????????????? As in WTF?????????????

tracey

she's just so sad she will date anyone just to have a date lol.

TORI

Her father probably called in a favor and said this guys career is in the dumpster along with my daughters so lets get the media believing there an item and we'll get Jess publicity seeing she needs it 24/7. So sad, Nick Lachey must kiss himself every day knowing he's not with this needy,money,famewhore!!

me

you date Jessica and Britney..you date their daddy's. Neither are too popular, are they??????

Kat

So many people trash Jessica Simpson all the time. I hope she finds some kind of happiness with her new boyfriend. Looks don't always matter. Sometimes fug rules.

What a Trash Can

I heard that Jessica personally reads TMZ, to see the "coverage" of her ...

So, listen-up, you fat cow ... we know that if you could find a way, you'd produce a photo of you with Tiger Woods so that you could become "Paramour #10".

You are such a publicity-hungry nothing. Let's see if you can keep the 20 lbs off without any additional required surgery.

Hey, once this guy dumps you ("hard"!), maybe you could get ole Tony Homo to link you up with Flozell Adams ... you would be perfect for each other, and the man knows how to treat the laddies!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments