« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger's Mom Resurfaces in L.A.

12/10/2009 2:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' mother, Kultida Woods just left LAX, bound for Atlanta, and mum was the word.

Kultida Woods: Click to watch
One of Tiger's neighbors told the Florida Highway Patrol Tiger's mom was there the night of the crash.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

coolhotfun

second!! :-D lol

tina

negotiations fell through!! the swedes have taken over the house and have pushed this lady out! -

Michael

FIRST, and this is the 1st time I have ever tried to be.........whats the big deal about being 1st anyeay??

tina

no coolhotfun, you are FIRST!!

Denver

So is that where tiger is in the rehab clinic on suicide watch ???

Steve

Its hard to believe one of the worlds greatest athletes climbed out from between her legs.

Ladylaw

The final insult: Paparazzi stalking your mother. That's gotta hurt.

Common Sense

ah, excuse me mrs. woods, are you proud of your son? are you glad you raised a monster? where'd he learn how to be so two faced? was his father a sexual predator too? when is your book on parenting going to come out?

pam

His mom? TMZ give the woman a break.

London not England

Okay YA'LL.....

HERE IS THE LATEST FROM CLAAAARENCE:

TIGAR'S HO#1 SAID: I GOT SOME ITCHIN IN MY COOCHIE....

TIGAR'S HO#3 SAID: Giiiiiirl, I GOT THE SAME THANG, BUT MY DOCTA GAVE ME SOME PILLS FO MINE.....

TIGER'S HO#7 SAID: YA KNOW WHAT...? MY COOCHIE BEEN A LITTLE DRY AND ITCHY TOO...LET ME CALL THIS ASIAN/NI@@A AN TELL HIM I THINK I GOT SOME SKABIES.....

SO TIGER'S HO#7 CALLED HIS HOUSE, AND TIGER'S BABY'S MOMMA'S MOMMA ANSWERED THE PHONE, AND SHE SPOKE TA TIGER'S HO#7...AND SAID: "VAT? VAT DO YOU VANT...BEECH"???

AND TIGER'S HO#7 SAID: I WANNA SPEAK TO THAT BASTARD, MY COOCHIE IS NOT FEELIN GOOD, AND IF I GOT SOME SH!T, I'M SUING!!!!

SO TIGER'S BABY'S MOMMA'S MOMMA SAID:"VAAAAAAAT???"..."OH MY GODT??!?!!", AND SHE FELL OUT....

DAT'S WHEN THEY CALLED DA AMALAMS, AND RUSHED HOME GIRL OFF TO DA HOSPITAL!!!!
YA'LL STAY TUNED FOR THE CLAAARENCE REPORT!~!

Chloe

Leave his mother alone, how embarrasing for her.

Mrs Butters

How do you name your kid Tiger

Mr. DNA

Tiger's dad messed around too. With this woman. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

Larry

What is the purpose of bothering with Tiger's mother. Does one actually think she will say something negative about her son. Too bad Earl is not alive and in his prime- someone would eat the camera. This is not news and I use to work for the AP. This is morbid curiosity about someone else's life when you are inadequate in your own. Who cares who Tiger sleeps with. I am more interested in who I sleep with. If you want to disgrace Tiger - go ahead.. Show me where you were when Bush lied us into war and killed 4500 Americans and what you had to say then. Do you have any sense of moral equivalency???

norway

She's a 3 ft. mean witch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments