« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Boxing Day at Tiger Woods' House

12/11/2009 6:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A truck pulled up to Tiger Woods' home an hour ago in Windermere, Florida and removed 5 big boxes from the house.

The truck driver went inside and removed 5 or 6 moving boxes from the house, put them in the back of the truck and left. We got a pic of the truck as it sat in the driveway.

A security team watched as the boxes were removed, and then flanked the truck as it left the property.

No word on who's stuff is being moved, but Elin Nordegren and the kids have been living there since the incident two weeks ago. Tiger has been nowhere in sight.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Money Talks

How boring life would be in the US without the black people. President Obama, Michael Jackson (the greatest artist of all times), Tiger Woods (the greatest golfer of all times), Mohammed Ali (The Greatest of them all), Serena Williams and her sister Venus, two great athletes, I could go on and on. And how many medals would the US get at the Olympics without the blacks ? All the great singers, musicians, dancers, etc, etc. So if there was only white trash in the US the country would be in the dumps by now. I love the blacks, not being one myself, I also envy them for their beauty and their multiple talents.

???????????????????????

Tiger crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.
What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a golf ball 400 yards.
Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole-in-one.
Tiger has a new movie coming out. It's called Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant.
The police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. "I can't remember," Elin said, "just put me down for a 5."
Ping has a new set of irons called Elins. They're clubs you can beat Tiger with.
What does Tiger Woods have in common with a baby seal? They've both been clubbed by a Norwegian. (Of course, Elin is actually Swedish. But poetic license is allowed in jokes.)

claude0000

later

Keep hiding in your fluffy mansion. What a coward you are!

???????????????????????

48. call tiger what you want and the ones talking about people droping his endorsement tiger is set for life he dont have to do anything else at this point he have a billion dollars if not more so to the haters please be quiet

you can have all the money in the world, but if youre considered a cheat ...then i would rather have none. you are a pathetic idiot and i wonder what skanks you go out with!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

The Insider say she and Elin are off to go ontheir yahct,privacy.

Ironic.
I hope there is good personal security.
I don't trust Tiger.

I don't trust Elin.

Elin, after, I hope leaves him.

cbaugh

Maybe Tiger is in rehab for his various addictions. Why else would he be MIA?

stella2010

The horror of Tiger w/different women ,is all kind of sexual disease..I can't judge Tiger b/c I ran around on my spouce with another married person which ended w/ a DIVORCE..I hope Tiger used protection...

jan

I just heard on the news that Elin said she would stay with Tiger if he gave up golf.. Thats not going to stop his cheating, he will be so bored he will cheat more. I could see her forgiving him if he just had an affair, but he was just a man ho & NO PROTECTION! He cared nothing about his family. Staying together for the kids never works, the kids know when there parents have problems.

rachelle

Why do people say he is MIA???
Remember, he owns a big yacht....perfect place to hide.

Eric Nadon

It's a good strategy to escape the paparazzi... Tiger in the box!!!
Then They will ship the box to fiji island and take some vacations...

J_G

@ Deborah....THNX i do agree with every word you say...

My heart goes out to this family and may GOD guide them through...I do not support what TIGER did but let us remember he is human,he has done wrong which he admitted but who are we to judge this situation and call him all sort of names..each of us deal with our problems in different ways....It was no secret that TIGERS WOODS is married with a family why did they all got involved and sell the story,,,,I think someone set out to destroy him and he fall for it...What i can't understand there wasn't 1 black woman in the lot....
MY ADVISE TO TIGER AND ELIN
If you both love and care about each other give it some time before you make a decission think about the kids .I think TIGER should make a public appearance and talk about it...that will put an end to all the crazy women coming out with their crap.Then he should take his wife and kids away and work it out together

fmita

let's see ... 1 head, 2 arms, 2 legs and a 1 torso. 1+2+2+1=6 ... THERE YA GO!

evelyn Hessell

there is just something for you to think about what if all this is all wrong and ( tigers wife ) has been beating the crap out of tiger and everyone has been looking at it the wrong way ya he can't keep his penis in his pants, but I still thinks things aren't what they seam, there are bad side effect from that sleeping pill and to mix it with vicadone, I'm in the medical field and it took 6 people to hold down a cop who was are patients who took that sleeping pill it has bad side effect, that is why I don't like to give the the pill. The press and you guys keep talking and we will never see tiger play again.

Tea

I wish I had a yacht and a house/s like and a yacht that. He is probably out some place playing golf. You all here with your "psycho babble and race talk". Ha, Ha,Ha.