Kate Hudson -- Belly Dancer

12/14/2009 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson took her iron stomach for a dance workout at a New York City gym this weekend.

0921_media_removed_britney
Think about it ... while you enjoy your morning coffee and doughnut.

redneck hottie

I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT ALL U OTHER BI*CHES OUT THERE WISH U COULD LOOK LIKE THAT.. AND 2 (M) U DONT HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE AN ENTIRE DAY TO EXERCISE UR JUST LAZY AND USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE.. I WORK 7 DAY'S A WEEK AND STILL EXERCISE..

To the Idiots

The breast comments are pathetic. Yes, in order to be a hot woman..she has to have gigantic breasts. Just like how in order for a man to be hot, he has to have a huge member. /sarcasm.

Hope

I think she's beautiful. She's petite, has a small frame, and good tone to her body. What's not to like?

Not all women have to be Kim KardASSian to be sexy.

Bosco

I love how these fat @ss women are bashing her. They couldnt in there wildest dreams look as good as her. You lazy @ss women wish you could look that good. But go ahead and eat some more cheeto's and go to the computer and leave these hateful comments about beautiful women because your jealous and hate your own pathetic life. Meanwhile your men are at the bar cheating on you because they cant stand the site of your discusting face. And trust me, they are.

cosmo in texas

Kate isn't an actress she is a want-to-be actress. Her and her brother are only living off their Mothers coat tails.

RonBurgundy

I'd like to make some pancakes on her belly...

I see she left A-roid after she found out he is a closet homo.
Can't wait for her tell all about the flamer.

cosmo in texas

She doesn't ride A-Rod, she rides any Rod.

confucius

WHY IS SHE WEARING A SPORTS BRA? DAYUM SHES UGLY

Smashley

She's a bigger hoe than Tiger. Why hasn't someone called DSS already?

Gina

She had MAJOR PLASTIC SURGERY after the 200 lbs she gained with the pregnancy of her son. She still has soft loose skin. High body fat and no muscle mass. SHE IS FLABBY !!!

Gina

Oh and she is so annoying and pathetic with her pole dancing and stripper obssesion and fixation. NO HONEY, good for you you don`t have to be a stripper. Don`t have the look. DWARF !!!

johnny in tulsa

She's a total babe. Have you seen the ass on her? Who cares if she doesn't have any boobs. And you idiots who think that's a scar, that's obviously a necklace. I love me some Kate Hudson. The rest of you must be woman-hating gays or fugs that are just jealous she looks better than you'll ever dream.

SunshiningTC

You know what I'm going do my try before that Orson Wells?!...Owln Wilson?! comes to disturbs her again!! A/T/AD please Kate:)

Jenna

Not surprising that Kate Hudson takes belly dancing classes they are an amazing workout for your abs! It's one of my favorite ways to workout now. I found a great deal recently too from buywithme for belly dancing lessons at Big Apple Belly Dance. One hour lessons for only $10! Great right, here is a link for you to check it out:http://bit.ly/9TOMDE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3