The Erotic Side of Octomom

12/14/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Single unwed mother of fourteen Octomom Nadya Suleman hit up the mall this weekend to shop for teeny, tiny lingerie.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

People with 14 kids need to feel sexy too ... right?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Billy

Look at my right hand very carefully in that picture, see that middle finger, thats for all you haters! hug and kiss to all you guys getten a hard on looking at me.

Tranzy

why would she be holding it up so high i mean come on she really wanted them to take the pic...and on the other hand...she looks really good for a woman who has had so many kids...

Ellesays

Someone should sew her vagina shut

anne

Im not a fan of this woman, but I have to say she has been at home with her kids pretty much since having her kids. I find it funny that people keep posting nasty comments about her but hold Kate Gosselin up on a pedestal and mother of the year. Kate wasnt even home for months last year, she left her entire family and was off on a PR tour for her books. Her marriage suffered for it and im sure her children. Octomom, gets slammed just for taking some time for herself, which by the way every mom needs. She hasnt aired her dirty laundry all over the tabloids for the last year or been on any talk shows. So give this woman a break, she seems like a pretty good mom.

NANA

PEOPLE WITH 14 KIDS NEED TO GET A REAL JOB!!

batman's nemesis!!!

wow. that's what thousands and thousands of plastic surgery will do? how can she actually think she looks better than before???? and i've never even seen the before, but it's better, trust me!!!

rich

I think shes hot, I thought so from the first time I saw her. I kinda like that look she has. And I think reproducing is uber sexy too! Although I wouldnt want kids - therefore its not working for me. ha.

My dream girl is a pro surrogate! I would pamper her like a queen while she stayed rolly polly for years while helping others.

Rivers Sharp jr

The octomomy Mummy should get a job,eight to be exact!!!!!!

bubba

She's hot. She should be allowed to feel that way occasionslly. Just because she's a mom doesn't mean she's quit being a sexual being. If feeling hot makes her happy then she should definitely make her self happy on occasion.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5