TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

TMZ Live: Tiger, Jersey Shore & More Dexter

12/14/2009 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took all your questions for today's TMZ Live -- and answered everything from Tiger and Elin's new home in Sweden to Courtney Love losing legal control of her teenage daughter.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also -- Rachel Uchitel's death threats, Kourtney Kardashian's baby timing, pap attention on Tiger Woods' mom and props for Chicago.

Plus: Are the "Jersey Shore" kids better role models than "Dexter?"

90 COMMENTS

No Avatar
1.

Roslyn    

Who do you think is the biggest douche of '09?

1753 days ago
2.

Andria    

HARVEY, WERE YOU SURPRISED BY THE DEXTER FINALE?

1753 days ago
3.

Tom    

What is with the house in Sweeden Tigers wife, or ex, bought??
Is she planning on raising her kids like normal kids living in a slum lord type of house?

1753 days ago
4.

Andria    

BEFORE I ASKED ABOUT LOSING ENDORSEMENTS AND YOU DIDNT THINK TIGER WOULD....NOW THAT HE AHS LOST SOME, WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WILL TAKE TO GET ENDORSEMENTS AGAIN? TIME, WINNING, PRESS CONFERENCE????

1753 days ago
5.

Princesslove    

Harvey,

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be turning 23 years old and I absolutly LOVE your website. I visit it at least once a day, every day. All I'm asking is that you wish me a happy birthday on you website!

Thank you!

1753 days ago
6.

Michelle    

Who made the complaint to have a new guardian appointed for Francis Bean? Was it done by Kurt's mom and sister? Or was it done by Social services since she's had problems in the past? This kid must be screwed up having a mother like that.

1753 days ago
7.

John Devos    

> > > HARVEY!!!!
> > >
> > > Why aren't these alleged Tiger Wood's mistresses
> > being
> > > considered extortionists should they receive
> payment
> > to keep quiet
> > > like the people who requested payment in the
> > > David Letterman and John Travolta cases?
> > >
> > > WHY DOESN'T TIGER WOODS JUST FILE FOR DIVORCE AND
> PAY
> > HIS
> > > WIFE AND
> > > KIDS WHAT THEY ARE DUE AND NOT PAY THESE GOLD
> DIGGERS
> > A
> > > DIME? HE
> > > SHOULD BUY PLAYBOY AND BE THE PLAYER HE TRULY
> > > WANTS TO BE. WHAT DO YOU THINK???
> > >
> > >
> > > JD from the UC

1753 days ago
8.

Wombat    

Hi guys! This 2 million price tag on the home Mrs. Woods bought seems awfully high. Any chance this was a back door strawman deal where she overpaid to funnel the money to herself or a relative/friend she can trust to hold the cash for her?

1753 days ago
9.

Q    

Harvey...Is it a florida state law that Child Protective Services has to investigate because of a domestic dispute? Because I have never heard of this....

1753 days ago
10.

wheat thin    

why does the wall behind you have bad words on it like whore and prostitute?

1753 days ago
11.

T    

any news about the duggars baby?

1753 days ago
12.

Klipper    

I'm so god damn sick of hearing about Tiger Woods. As if 95% of professional athletes don't cheat on their spouses. You guy really know how to beat a dead horse.

1753 days ago
13.

Snooki's fist pump    

Maybe she's not wearing a ring because she's actually Elin's identical twin! DUN DUN DUN!!

1753 days ago
14.

Jennifer Young    

Are any of Tiger's mistresses black?

1753 days ago
15.

glen9723    

Did Axl Rose loose those dreadfull dreads? I seen him hit the camera man, did not seems like he had them?

1753 days ago
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web