Samantha vs. Carrie

Who'd You Rather?

12/15/2009 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Sex and the City" gal pals Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Parker worked their Manolos at the same NYC event on Monday.

1215_kim_sjp-1
Question is ...

See also

Mrs MJ

Well Homer said that Sarah jessica Parker's face looks like a foot. So i'll go with Kim on this one.

camaguey

I am so very sorry to say this about ANYBODY, since I am attacking this person's very self, what identifies her, who she is, but watching this woman (Parker) for any length of time makes me squint. I just want to go to the next room or turn off the TV. It's unbelievable to me that she hasn't done SOMETHING to make her features look better. She is the most unattractive person I've ever seen still wanting to represent somebody who is SEXY?!!? Give me a break. I mean: ENOUGH. This woman is UGLY. Now I've turned out ugly myself saying all these things.

CriticAl

Sarah isn't, and never was, attractive.

How she broke out her gawky nerd typecasting is a mystery to me. She should be stuck doing "Ugly Betty" type roles.

Not one straight man I have talked to finds her sexy. Almost every one mentions the equine quality of her facial features.

Brien

Neither, they're old and nasty.

Mikey

Kim or a horse?

sobelle

Kim - more fun, less guilt

Shay

First, is it just me, or did Sarah Jessica Parker get that trademark/hideous mole removed off of her face? Second, NEITHER.

Princess

Sarah Jessica Parker Horse-face, foot-face, it wasn't Homer Simpson who called her foot-face it was Peter Griffin PETER GRIFFIN from FAMILY GUY one of the best cartoons ever, guy who said it was Homer. She is wrinkly I've always thought she was ugly I don't know why people let her do Garnier Fructis commercials it doesn't help it sell get a beautiful woman to do it uglies are not appealing.

brassring

Ya really need to give us a third or fourth..like the 3rd-neither, 4th-my hand.....

G

is thier a 3rd option??? PASS ON BOTH>

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

SJP just looks a little too yiddish..........tawk amongst yahselves.

criss

I'd have to be pretty hammered to bed down with either of them.

Bobby

why dont scary jurassic park (sarah jessica parker) go hide in a friggin cave somewhere ..god i hate jewish american princess`s

Ziggy

SJP should be running in the Kentucky Derby. Why Matthrew Broderick married a racehorse is his own business.

Kim Cattrail is a sexy cougar.

123

I think it is really gross how mean people can be. There is nothing wrong with either of these women. Believe it or not, kids, you wont stay in your 20's forever either.

Just because this site is anonymous, doesn't mean that you should be cruel. Remember, whatever energy you put out in the universe finds its way back to you....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments