« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Henry -- Just Bought Wedding Rings

12/16/2009 8:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just hours before the fateful crash, Chris Henry's fiancee Loleini Tonga was bragging about how excited she was about her upcoming wedding to the NFL star.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

Tonga had gone to her MySpace page, writing about how she just "put deposIt down 4 weDDing piCs... Paid 4 ouR riNgs."

Hours later, cops say Chris and Loleini were involved in a "domestic situation" -- which led to the truck accident.

Cops say Henry is currently in a North Carolina hospital battling "life threatening injuries."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bossup

damn TMZ is hella fast on the reporting...already found out their life story and everything...

Krista

Uh, Chris Henry, NFL player, has, I believe 9 children with 9 different women.

bossup

Brandon your an idiot, the young lady looks as if she is of mixed race, u must be dark short and ugly, calm the F down and get log off the internet, u sound ridiculous. we're all human who cares what race she was, this young man is fighting for his life right now, show some kind of sympanthy u fairy

Eric

WFT #4 Sounds like I touched a nerve. I guess I must have hit TOO close to your personal situation. LOL. Still you can not argue with facts. I do believe the facts are on my side. AKA Tiger, Barkley, Kobe, etc.

trillreal

That was TRAVIS Henry with 9 kids with 8 or 9 women.

jrad247

Sooooooooo whens the wedding ?

ulaughnow

possible T.W.S. ?? Time will tell I suppose. I hope the guy recovers from it all.

anonymous

What difference does it make what race she is? If she caused this man to be injured she should go to jail. That's just terrible.

bossup

um Brandon, i'm able to rationalize that there are more black athletes in this world who date all types of women besides the 3 u just named...and if your so stuck on issue of blacks and whites then find somewhere else to post gumby

dana

I hope she is charged with attempted murder. or something! She should have stopped the truck, and let him out. Well now, she just threw her whole life away. Most likely he won't be playing football anymore, no wedding, no money, etc..

Krista

Oh, my bad, this NFL player has a rap sheet with about 15 different incident's on it...

dd

put her in jail!

Crazypeople09

Brandon, you are the one having the issues since you brought the race card up. Its preference......... everyone has one jerk off. You sound like a bitter man.

Who dey Vanessa

Are you guys animals? The man is fighting for his life. I cried, now Im praying for my Cincinnati Bengal player. As a long time die hard fan this hurts. He was our screw up here in cincinnati but he changed his life and we took him back as a player..... and he produces. Show some respect it could be someone you know,love,respect, or look up to. God Bless Chris we love you.We're praying for you. Vanessa.. Bengals #fan
As a side note:
And Tonga if this was your fault B*t*h don't come back to cincinnati. You wont last 5 minutes.

Eric

WTF, you are right, I can name WAAAAY more than 3. As I said, I hit a button with you. I struck to close to home. Don't take it personally. I did not mean it to be a personal attack on you. I was just voicing an observation. Have a WONDERFUL Holiday season.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments