Ashton to Brittany: 'See You on the Other Side'

12/20/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher is already opening up about the death of his ex girlfriend Brittany Murphy, insisting the world "lost a little piece of sunshine."

Ashton kutcher and brittany murphy

Kutcher -- who famously dated Murphy in 2002 when they starred in "Just Married" together -- tweeted, "2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out to Brittany's family, her husband, and her amazing mother Sharon."

Kutcher added, "See you on the other side kid."

Brittany Murphy & Ashton Kutcher

John Edwards the scumbag

79. Wow, I can't believe how many people are bashing Ashton for posting to twitter. Do any of you remember how many 'celebrities' went to twitter the second MJ died. No one sat around calling them media whores or insensitive losers.

Posted at 9:18AM on Dec 21st 2009 by mocha

---------------------------------------

Personally I have no problem with anyone using Twitter. You are right, during MJ everybody did and it is expected with today's technology. But like the one person said above, "see you on the flip side" is something out of poor cinema and as cheesy as all get out. It's an insensitive line that you have heard in bad Steven Seagal movies. And by no means has it ever been said to reference a woman dying. This is why Ashton is a complete POS that should have his ass kicked, multiple times.

P

This guy is the ultimate douchebag. F him.

Tammy

Ashton is a ASSFACE why would he make a comment like that on Twitter of all places, show some class man.

John Edwards the scumbag

"SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE" was said by Bill Murray at the end of the movie just before they "crossed the streams" in order to blow up the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man!!!

So yes, this idiotic pu$$y is so original that he has to use a f'n Ghostbusters quote when discussing a real life death of someone he actually had a relationship with.

There are not enough bad things that could happen to this ignorant POS

John Edwards the scumbag

Not sure what other side he's talking about, since this young lady is in heaven I don't see how that's going to work. Because it's pretty clear to us all this nutrag is going to hell in a basket

John Edwards the scumbag

82. Wow, are you f'n kidding me!?!?!? This Hollywood wannabe, Iowan hick really did use a GHOSTBUSTERS' quote in commenting on this beautiful girl's death!!!

There are not enough bad things that could happen to this ignorant POS

Posted at 9:46AM on Dec 21st 2009 by What a jerkoff

-----------------------------------------

Holy f*cking sh*t!!! That is from Ghostbusters!!!! This dude is as absolutely douchey as they get!!!!

John Edwards the scumbag

We lose Brittany but yet we're stuck with this a$$hole? Does anyone else see the irony in this?

John Edwards the scumbag

I was watching something last night about Brittany's death and the reporter chick that was talking mentioned all the actors that she had worked with in the past that have gone on to the A-list and she actually said Ashton's name. I nearly spit my drink up. Clearly she made a mistake.

All this guy can do is play the same idiot that made him popular on That 70's Show. He's typed cast for a reason and will never be in anything near a blockbuster.

John Edwards the scumbag

Ok, good. I am not the only person that believes this guy is as crappy a human being as he is an actor

John Edwards the scumbag

I thought he was awesome on That 70's Show, because at the time I thought he was "pretending" to play the dumbest human being ever born. Then I saw him with my own eyes at the NBA All-Star game in Atlanta, when he was around 25/26, acting like an 8 year old kid who had never seen a 7 foot tall black guy dunk a basketball before. I mean, I know he's from Iowa and they vote Democrat, but they clearly despise black people since they a population of .02% of them, but it was very disturbing to watch him cream his pants every time someone dunked the ball. He's a freak and needs to stop believing his own hype.

fernanda

It is a sad loss, she was a spectacular woman, my condolences for his family.

Dutch S.

"See you on the other side kid"? Ashton, PLEASE go away. I'm begging you. PLEASE disappear and never return. No more camera commercials, no more horrendous movies, and no more self-service douche-chill-envoking quotes like your latest. You are utterly awful.

John Edwards the scumbag

Quoting Ghostbusters when a friend dies? Ashton is a walking pile of cow dung.

John Edwards the scumbag

Never thought I'd hear a worse, or more insensitive, Eulogy than Ben Stiller's in Zoolander. Way to go Ashton.

John Edwards the scumbag

Ash,

You should stick to being a moron on politics and banging 50 year old hasbeen actresses.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments