Brittany Murphy's Husband Returns Home

12/20/2009 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Monjack, Brittany Murphy's husband, was spotted returning home from the hospital this afternoon.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

reckless

Whilst some of these comments on here might be a little harsh, it appears this guy is a crook. I have a feeling drugs may have played a factor in the death of Brittany Murphy, which is really sad. Her erratic behavior recently ended up with her being chucked off a film set. I'm pretty sure this will all come out, it's just a real shame someone's life was lost so young, but then again this happens all over the world everyday and no one cares. I know the family are going through a lot so is it really the time to poke fun at this guys appearance?

noone

Simon Monjack, British-is an international CON ARTIST-HE HAS SWINDLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM FORMER BUSINESS PARTNERS AND GIRLFRIENDS, HE IS KNOWN TO HAVE USED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT SOC. SEC. #'S.

LOOK AT THAT FACE OF HIS IN OTHER PICTURES OF HIM AND BRITTNEY-IF EVER I'VE SEEN THE LOOK OF AN AMORAL CON ARTIST FACE, THAT ONE IS IT.

AND OF COURSE, HE STANDS TO GAIN A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY, INSURANCE MONEY NOW THAT BRITTNEY IS DEAD, DOESN'T HE?

Liz

God, please give them their privacy. I was widowed at the age of 32 and it was all I could do to breathe and take care of my children, much less have cameras pointed at me and my family! PLEASE!

Adam

Show some respect. Today, he lost the woman of his life.

Jess

My heart goes out to Brittany's family. She was soo young. She was a very beautiful and talented actress. She seemed very down to earth and free spirited. This is so sad, especially right before christmas. Cardiac arrest at 32 doesnt sound right, I hope they can figure out the truth for her family. God bless!!

Poor B

It was probably not drugs. Look at how skinny she was!!! That is screaming anorexia. That is a horrible way to die. Your body just gives out. I don't think there would be anything worse than starving yourself to death and doing it on purpose no less.

LH

My former co-worker died (age 26). She was into running 2 hours upon waking up 7 days/week. She called it "training" to be thin. She was also using a weight control presciption plus vitamin B injections.

How crass of you people to attack this man's appearance. I happen to have fallen in love with a multi-millionaire who is also on the portly side. There are no $$ in my eyes. I don't see a fat man. When we are together - nothing else matters to him. No business talk. No superiority. No ego. No negativity. He knew from the start that I grew up impoverished, but, I had loving parents. He believes that is rich enough for him. He knows that I am not greedy; that I was once needy. Now he gives me the security I need.

This is the man Brit chose to be her husband. In sickness, and, in health. For richer. For poorer. Until death parts ....

Brian

Really? That guy?

simon

This fat slob is another Howard Stern! This fat slob was in prison for dealing drugs and was Brittany's supplier to keep her under his 500 pound spell. He claimed he was a screen writer but he was nothing more than an obese druglord. Just look at this whale, he didn't take drugs but he made sure Brittany did. I hope they have a thorough investigated about this.

marie j

poore guy just get out of hospital and he s not okay yet and then he has to take car eof arrangements on burrying his young wife i feel for him an wish him abnd the other familiemember so much strength this is hard and she s so young

Megan

Yeah, he's not that good looking but apparently Brittany found him attractive and she saw something in him that made her love him so if Brittany found him good enough to love then he must not be such a bad person.

malvolio

...what great movie roles are you all talking about? great actress? in what? just married? clueless? jeez, we're not talking about streep, here...and, from what i can see, she was an idiot...it's darwinian for sure...

PhoenixMom

I can not believe the shallow and hateful comments I've seen on here about the appearance of her husband. Are all of you haters so perfect, flawless, beautiful, thin, etc. that YOU can throw stones? How dare you say things about her husband at a time like this. No wonder this country sucks - so much hatred and nastiness going around. I just hope that you reap what you sow. If you don't believe in that happening, what about Karma? May you never find yourself in a situation where you've lost a love one and someone takes your picture and uploads it for criticism. I hope that your PERFECT body, hair, clothes, shoes, etc. are up to the scrutiny that you've put this man through. May God come into your heart before your life ends - for then it truly IS time for you to answer for your actions...

Anthony

It's like they say..A guy like that gets a hot chick like Brittany Murphy because he's either got a huge penis or coke. I guess we know which one he has.

ramirez

man i really cant believe this..poor girl she was so young..rest in peace..