Holiday Sweaters -- The Man-Made Version

12/20/2009 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Can you guess which Hollywood hunks are sportin' these fuzzy fronts? Check 'em out in all their grizzly glory!

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Crimes & Justice

Chest action... Yes for the ladies!!

KOOKYPEDIA

balls

Dana

Uh...picture 56 is Dylan Walsh - not Julian McMahon.

w

Check out my blog on the very subject!, Burt reynolds has a man rug and its hilarious, did you know that little creatures live in men's noses and cause this, check out my humor blog...

tannabgood

Russell Brand has a better rack than some chicks I've seen.

Moi

I prefer a man with a hairy chest. Hate the "swimmer-body" type.
A man with a hairy chest is sexy:)

Chris

I wanna see Harvey's chest! I can tell he is hairy.

Smooch

Yaaaay! I love a man with hair on his chest. To me that signifies a true, mature man. Men with waxed chests (and everything else) freak me out. It's like having sex with a prepubescent boy which is just plain gross. Seriously men - do NOT be ashamed of your chest hair!

Mike

Woof! Love hairy chests.

Verona

I love men with hairy chests. Was so sad to see the trend to waxing and saving. It is masculine and sexy

Verona

oops...shaving

Kahm

Finally manly men and not these shaved, waxed and plucked girlie men! My only question is, WHERE is GERARD BUTLER and his fabulous hairy, muscular chest????

Palm Springs

Men with no hair on their chests are actually just ugly women.
No hair = no testosterone = not a man....but a girly-man.
Some of the guys in these pix don't have enough hair to be counted as real men. 12 hairs is NOT a man with a hairy chest.

David

Not having a hairy chest actually usually has nothing to do with manliness or machismo, but genetics and geography. People born near the equator, much of Asia, most of Africa, and native peoples of New Zealand, Australia, North America, Japan, China, India, etc., etc., etc., do not tend to have much if any chest hair... and these people are the majority of the world's population. I would say Muhammad Ali's, Bruce Lee's, any of the famous Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu masters (the list goes on) lack of chest hair did not make them any less manly or girlie. Fwiw the Masai tribesmen of Africa guard their goats and cows against lions and hyenas armed only with spears.

Tony B

★ ★ ★Awww TMZ! You guys give the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!

(((thank you))) TMZ, (((thank you))) Hollywood and THANK YOU GOD that furry men are hot again!

Jeez I sure hope this trend last a LOOOOONG time!

Furry guys are SUCH a turn on.

LOVE YOU TMZ!!! ★ ★ ★