'Entourage' Star Hit Vegas Strip ... Joint

12/21/2009 2:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rex Lee upgraded his "Entourage" this weekend -- and surrounded himself with the chiseled, waxed and abtastically tanned hunks of Chippendales.

Rex Lee

Lee, who plays Lloyd on the HBO show, stopped by the all-male review Saturday night at the Rio in Vegas -- and from the looks of it, it was smooth sailing for all involved.

UGGGGHHH

dogs

yeah....and?

Yikes! Do these shows still bring in the ladies? It seems like they are for the gay guys.
Rock on, because I find these guys just sssssoooooooo unmanly. To me this makes these guys bigger gay guys then the gay guys.
Just not into the male stripper thing. Never have.

Reklamy

Oh my God they are so hot ihihihi
I love this one on the left ;-)

PalmSprings

The one on the left looks like he's truly a packer in the MEAT department. YUM!

drew

like the 7 dwarfs - 3 , gay , gayer , gayest and gayilisious ..... thats ok all you homos stay togeter more women for us real men .

stella2010

WOW!!!!! there nothing gay to those guys... HOT BODIES........

Tami

Saw the little spoof on this tonight. Uh, if you use the names of the raindeer, please get them right. It's DONDER, not Donner.

Ziggy

Damn, are my eyes playing tricks on me or what? Those are the sexiest men I've ever seen. If I were dating one of them, I'd have raging hormones 7 days a week. Those are the kind of men you dream about when you're laying next to your farting boyfriend.

Rex Lee is ruining the picture. Can TMZ photoshop him out of the picture? Need to take my cold shower now!!!

Charlie

And they want to pass a law so they can get married to each other and possibly raise a family? what a spectacle, probably would cause any kid to commit some kind of -cide. you fill in the blanks.