Brad & Angelina -- At the Kids' Table

12/22/2009 6:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie almost ate as an entire family today -- gettin' most of their kids together for a cafe' break in NYC earlier today.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Brangie -- along with Zahara, Maddox, Shiloh and Pax -- got out of the cold at Cafe Metro ... a little place near Angelina's movie set.

No twins this time -- good thing they can afford a sitter.

Moon

And she wants to buy more kids!!She cna't even bother to take the twins out!! They are so FAKE!!

teeshirtz

Seriously.....why do we never see the twins? Are they okay? It just seems so odd that they are never in public.

MrsHavens

Good thing they kept their shades on...I bet someone would recognize them if they took them off. (rolls eyes)

humm

yes zaber (#12), I guess brad and angelina are too. lol

steve

well done tmz this must be up there for scoop of the f##kin year.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality

Ya I have been there its really that bright I wish I had my sunglasses when I was there. Shallow pathetic sheep.

Icebaby

They rule! you basterds. Brad, you better shave that beard because you will have no good looks left at 50. So do yourself a favor and shave it. You'll look much better Mr. Durden.

TaraKLucero

agree with comment #8 miss Hoe-lie Jolie was very conniving and misleading even to Brad. Well now everyone knows how she is and she is prob dishing something up for Feb 2010 likeeee Jennifer Aniston's bday, this hoe is prob going to get pregnant again, she's done it every year since she put out for a married man, or adopted. One piece of advice, get rid of that 'Mommie Dearest' bio Angelina and stop laying around with married men

stella2010

I hope they didn't feed the children greasy food...What up with the shades??? plus,Brad have just let his self go he use to look great but he looks like a hobo....

cedramyers

*./ | .*…………..*♫*.………, • '*♫* ' • ,……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '….' * • ♫*♫*♫• * '… * , • Merry' • , * '…* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '' * ' • Christmas . • ' * ' '' ' * • ♫♫♫*♫*♫♫♫• * ' '…………… x♫x………………♫¸.• We wish you¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•´a Merry X-mas .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♫(¸.•¨¯`♫ and a Happy New Year! ♫

AZ

Jen's lucky to be rid of him. Brad is definitely not as attractive as he use to be.

mia

tennis, don't you understand? The reason why Brad and Angelina are bazillionaires is because of all of the publicity. The constant hounding by the paps is the tradoff for the $$$$. I don't feel sorry for them one bit. If they wanted privacy, they shouldn't have gone into show biz.........

cc

I really want to vomit...thanks

Crystal

I hate to say this but Brad Pitt is officially off the hot male celebrity list. Brad you are OLD now and you ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE anymore. Angie looks tired of Brad now that the chase is over. She tried to trap Brad by having a bunch of children and now they are both unhappy and resentful towards each other. KARMA anyone?

Crystal

I just love the forced smile on both Brad and Angelina! Yep I can definitely see these two married for another 20 years! Sure why not?!