Kevin Jonas -- Post-Coitus

12/22/2009 2:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Happy honeymoon pal.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Icebaby

At least till June.

jane

How sweet...Texting on her honeymoon.

cfeld

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of teenage girls suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced

me

good for him, he waited and got a decent girl instead of a C-bucket. I mean who would even want a chic like Paris or Kim K after everything and everyone has had them...yuck. Hopefully she is a nice girl and if she wasn't still a virgin, at least we know she wasn't a skank. She can teach him....lol

muaw

He looks like he is trying to fart! doesn't look too happy for just getting his first lay!!! Poor baby!

Ugh

He looks disappointed...guess he found out she doesn't have a penis.

Politico Pablo

She's already left her mark on his neck.

matt

she's texting her next bootycall, saying - "i can't believe this chump put a ring on it! sucker!!!!"

Frank

He looks like he smelled something really bad.

I'm just sayin'

I am sorry, but he is too young to get married and she looks like a high mainteance nag that he will now have to feal with forever. Sad.

music4life

wow what stupid idiotic judgemental pricks that have no hearts comment on here I only read one bad comment because after that I stopped reading them. Its disgusting me that people comment so negativately sometimes I mean for no reason just to get attention or because their miserable or whatever it really is sad. I'm sick of TMZs jokes about them, enough is enough! Its wonderful that people want to wait until their married, if you havent noticed sex is a very huge step it should only be done when you love someone and sorry that people want to take their time and make decisions for themselves. Sorry that you people cant handle that. Sex is very intimate and special to some people and once you lose your virginity you can never go back. Making love is very special and is a huge step and you have to really love and trust the person, were not talking about going out and getting ice cream! I'm very happy for them. Some men need to learn a thing or two from people like Kevin who respect women and don't just use them for their bodies, not all men but some men. And its their personal time get those cameras out of there! I really think TMZ should stop letting people comment on here seriously. And might I add its disgusting that people are soo freaking negative on here and say such mean rude things when they dont even know the person, get a freaking life some of you trolls and stop being so jealous! I swear its about time you insensitive people get shipped off to another country for real.

droman

Can anyone enlighten me as to why TMZ hates the Jonas brothers? For the record, I really can't stand their music but it seems like TMZ's articles take it a step further to poke fun of their beliefs or poke fun of the fact that they may or may not be virgins.

Cootie

Tacky, TMZ

tiff

i always thought he was gay ....hes not a virgin anymore?! haha

mia

I feel sorry for him! He's on his honeymoon and his new wife won't put down her phone.

Did anyone make a joke yet about her texting Tiger Woods?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments