Mean Kid in

'A Christmas Story'

'Memba Him?!

12/22/2009 2:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zack Ward is best known for playing the villain Scut Farkus in the classic holiday film "A Christmas Story." Guess what he looks like now!

Mean Kid in

Shelly

BEST MOVIE EVER!!

Shelly

"Ovaltine?! A crummy commercial?! Son of a B**ch! " Best line of the movie :-).

laryhanis

I need to write a longish humorous christmas story, and I have no ideas!Could you please start me off or give me an idea, please and thanks.

George William Gockel

I saw a Christmas story twice at 2 different movie theaters when it was out in movie theaters nationwide. I remember him.

tp

I saw him do a epsiode of charmed where he plays a human who has to kill off his family to become a demon

wsmsni

Sadly, My boyfriend and me broke up a month ago. yeah.. i'm young ,beautiful,lonely and still hurting.i may be in need of someone to love..still..My friends told me about
10yeargap.com and i got curious about it.. they met their boyfriends
there.,It's the best place to meet a older boyfriend or a younger girlfriend. i cant risk myself..So i got a username(flyerdu2000) there in order to find a new boyfriend.is it wrong?

Mike

I don't "memba" him but I DO "remember" him.

Mark

You'll shoot your eye out!!

John F. C. Taylor

I am proud to say that I've never seen A Christmas Story. However, I am a fan of Charmed and would definitely remember him from that episode he appeared in.

Ken Burke

He looks 5/8 Chuck Norris and 3/8 Danny Bonaduce!!!

Billy

I would say by far the best Christmas movie of all time. Nothing better than the line "look it says Fragile it must be italian."

Linda

We live in Cleveland,some of the cast come to a downtown hotel for
the weekend Christmas Story reunion, Zak is a very down to earth person, several times he sat down at the bar and spent the evening with us and others, a very nice young man.

Kailey

He looks like my boyfriend! I'm sure he appreciates that...

Jeff

Can't you writers and editors speak or write English?

What kind of word is "memba" What kind of tense is "growed"

You sound, read like idiots.

I am a long time AOL user and oftentimes follow a link to a TMZ story, only to shut down AOL due to the bad english and grammer of your staff members.

JK

Scutt Farkus may have been Zack Ward's best known role...but his NEXT Best role would have to be as "Dave" on the FOX Sitcom "Titus"...Now THAT was a Sitcom!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments