Jackson Death Threat -- All Over a Woman

12/22/2009 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jackson Death Threat -- All Over a WomanThe person who threatened to kill Michael Jackson unless he got money also threatened to slaughter people at a Michael Jackson concert, according to documents just released by the FBI .. and it all appears to be a scheme to get a woman to notice him.

The person who wrote the threatening letters says, "I'll commit mass murder at a Michael Jackson concert if necessary, in an attempt to murder Michael, then you will have to deal with my situation in the public eye."

It appears from the letters the writer wants mobster John Gotti to fork over money and if he doesn't ... the writer threatens to kill Michael.

The person who wrote the letters appears to be obsessed with a woman and is making these threats to get her attention. Some of the letters were written to newspapers. He says, "I'm 33 years old and never had a real relationship in my life. I can't even slow dance."

The man was arrested on May 22, 1992 outside the White House. He was released on June 4, 1992, and one day later made threats to kill Michael Jackson.

Crystal

Ok so he must be 50 years old now if this was in 1992. I feel sorry for any woman that gave this guy the time of day....if they are still alive. What a psycho!!

#2 Mike, is someone a little angry?

denise

WOW!!!! i did not know he had death threats against him.this is creepy as hell!all over a woman.this is amazing and creepy at the same time.
anyway,rest in peace honey.

janicebyrne01

Poor Michael had to deal with soooo many nutters and extortionists in his life. They still exist today. Even although Michael is now dead, they're still out to destroy him, his memory and his children. Shame on them all. They're all very sad people.

Cher

OWWW!! I remember the clip this pic is from. Michael looked so happy...and devilish, like he was up to something!! I think he was arriving to court for the lawsuit he had with that Sheik who gave him money, thne wanted it back when he didn't get what he wanted (jerk!) Anyhoo, Michael looks utterly gorgeous in this one. THANX TMZ!!
Peace--Michael/ILUVU2INFINITY

girlygirlymormor

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THE JACKSON'S FAMILY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 AND MERRY CHRISTMAS. FROM A LOYAL FAN. I TRYED TO COMMENT ON FUSE BUT I REFUSED MY E-MAIL. SO I WELL JUST WATCH THE JACKSON 4 ON A&M CHANNEL. FU DR MURRAY.

girlygirlymormor

Nobody did this but you aninmals WHY? BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER MICHEAL AS AN INOCENT MAN. WELL HE IS TOTALLY INCENT. NEVER AGAIN TO BE SLANDERD BY THE PRESS OR CELEBERTY GOSSIP OR TABLODS. JUST WRITE ALL YOUR LIES, ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DESERVE YOU VICHOUS SLANDER. IF YOU DON'T WRITE THE TRUTH. ABOUT A MF LIKE DR. MURRAY. OH NO YOU DON'T! YOU SAY HE HAS HIS CARE. BUT MJ DOES'NT. AND IT IS DR. MURRAY'S FAULT. THAT HE IS NO LONGER WITH US. WHY? DON'T YOU SLANDER HIS REPUTATION AS A PERFESSIONAL. THAT WOULD BE TO MUCH LIKE RIGHT. WOULD'NT IT YOU ARE A BUNCH OF f'S . JUST LIVE THE GUY ALONE SO THAT WE CAN REMEMBER THE LOVE MICHEAL HAD FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD. AND HOW HIS BROTHER JERMAINE WAS IN AFRICA HELPING CHILDREN WITHE AID'S AND MICHEAL HELP CHILHREN WITH CANCER AND LA TOYA GIVING AWAY FOOD AT AND AID'S CENTER THIS HOLIDAY SEASON, FINISHING THE WORK HER BROTHER, STARTED IN THEIR COMMUNITY. YES TMZ DO YOU EVER REPORT THE GOODNESS OF SUPERSTARS? NO YOU DON'T I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TOO
THAT IS THE KIND OF PERSON MICHEAL WAS LOVING, TO THOSE IN NEED.
I NEED GOOD MEMOREYS

Kelly Dutton

Michael needs to rest in peace,,all the money he owes is not applicable to all that he has given over the years to his family and fans!!

Dee

Wow!! All these recordings making MJ look crazy does have some basis!! See what the media does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2