Mariah Carey -- Miss Match

12/23/2009 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Carey found the one accessory that goes with everything: Her husband!

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Here's Mr. and Mrs. Carey Monday night in Aspen (left) ... and again in the Colorado town the same time last year (center, right).

For Mariah, Nick's a fashion trend that never goes out of style.

Alexa

If she wasn't flashing her boobs I think I'd go into shock. Zip up your jacket, Bimbo!!

m.abdulrahman mj4ever

pls. pll. leave them alone u have to respect them in my opinion they r so cute couple and what is the problme if she older than him i think it is great

why?

21. Mariah in the hood! What's with all these white bitches that got to have a a black boy at their side in order to validate being on this earth?...........This Country is so f**k**d up!

Posted at 7:48AM on Dec 23rd 2009 by anotherfnday

Ummm, Mariah is half black sweetie. They can look like another race when they are biracial, my kids are black(me) and white(husband) and my kids have the same complexion & hair texture as Mariah. Get over yourself...

trish

I can't stand her. She thinks she is GOD..whatever..You ain't God and you sure the hell can't sing..you Scream..maybe that is why he likes her she is a screamer I bet she causes avalanches up there in the aspen ski ways with her screaming...

toeknee gee

Mariah must be feeling very lucky to have gotten herself a better dog than the rest of what she owns by now. I am pretty positive that this new dog in her life does not object to being dressed as she likes because there are many dogs who does not like to play "dress up."

She must really be happy with this new acquired dog because he must be very fetching and does not complain of anything, dress-wise and food-wise.

Good dog!

scyren

Nick, stop wearing your daddies pants for God sake. It's a horrible look. You look some sloppy seconds (the dog probably really comes first).

Candy Barr

I wish he would wear pants that actually fit his frame . . . He obviously wants to be 6-foot, but he looks to be about 5-foot-8.

CD

Is it possible to dress more stupid than that?

PATTY

Mariah looks like she's holding her son's hand. Nick looks like he's 12.

Javy

Still can't believe she married that guy! She could had done waaaaaay better!

whatever

I agree with #14, Olga. Even when Mariah is covered like an eskimo in the snow, she has to expose her boobs and be her exibitionist self. That shows a lack of class and self-respect...kind of like Rhianna. Merry Christmas, ho-ho-ho's!

George William Gockel

I would do Mariah Carey if she did not marry Nick Cannon. I wish I could be in Aspen,Colorado with Mariah Carey.

George William Gockel

I will dream about Mariah Carey and me tonight on purpose in private. Someday Mariah Carey and I will meet each other on purpose.

PhillyJenn

omg. did no one else notice that Mariah was as high as a kite on the most recent TMZ video of them in Aspen?!?!?!? smh...

sam adams

I like the white suite of Maria Carey . Mariah Csrey looks nice whenever she wears business casual wears . I like Carey's fashion though her sexy fashion had given her a diva image. And i learned one of her diva image from image consulting group@866-565-7541

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments