TMZ Live: Woods, Murphy & Complete Chaos

12/23/2009 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered your questions on everything today -- until things seemed to go a little haywire.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Before the interruption: Seacrest spotted with alleged Tiger mistress, Susan Sarandon & Tim Robbins split, "domestic violence" and Courtney Love ... and Brittany Murphy's home added to Hollywood death tour.

Plus: Dax proves he's a Jew -- and special shout-outs to all 35 TMZ Live viewers!

I was watching.

unknown

I'll have you know that, no, we don't matter.
Also there is no reality and all things are allowable.
Hashishian's Saturnalia!

holly

i was watching

Andrea

BTW, love the new live segment on the website. You guys hilarious and I love to watch you. When Michael Jackson died my mother-in-law didn't believe that TMZ was a true information source. She thought you were like "National Inquirer" but, I proved her wrong. That evening we were watching CNN with coverage on the case and they continually said, "as reported by TMZ!" If CNN is using your site for information.....you must be legit! LOL!! I loved being right! And I love to watch! Keep it up! Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad and all the best!

Love,
An avid watcher and reader!
Andrea Lowe
in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Grace

TMZ Live was pretty bad today. Disappointed.

N.Ellen

Harvey . what about Jay Leno being let go? .. do you care . can you check .. I got it from NBC VP .. but dunno .. Letterman is winning over Time Slot (Conan) .. Jay:( .. NOT sure what will happen to Zuker as the LENO thing was HIS . but Comcast, MAY be 'the smoking gun' when they take over. Also . Jay would like his OLD slot back . should have taken CABLE when offered .. ? .

pennies

This blog claims to have a picture of the late Sen. Ted Kennedy ordering a smoothie in an Indianapolis mall. It does look a lot like him.

Maria

What is the legal significance of no doctor signing Michael Jackson's Death Certificate as yet?

Missy

by Beth

the only victim was MJ!

Christina

Thanks Evan for giving me the shoutout!!
I am celebrating my 21st tomorrow... so TMZ live give me a shoutout!!

peg schmuck

Hey Evan...just to let you know, a Schmuck in Canada watches TMZ LIVE every day.....LOL. yes, tell Harvey that really is my name. he can call me a schmuck, and get away with it !! I can't help it that it's a swear word in hebrew....it means " sparkly jewel " in german !! luv you guys !!!...especially jew or no jew !!

bunny

I definitely DO NOT watch because you are disrespectful to Michael Jackson and his fans.

Andi

Harvey, are you married?

Jamie

Harvey and Mike,
You shold have taken Evan's apple juice away...lol

p.s. I love both tmz the t.v. show and tmz live =)

Anthony