« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Robbins

Support Group on Ice

12/24/2009 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tim Robbins isn't letting news of his split with Susan Sarandon get him down. Dude chilled with his son at Madison Square Garden last night to watch the N.Y. Rangers beat down the Florida Panthers.

0921_media_removed_britney

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

COCO

What do you expect when 2 commies get together, a happy ending?
They were to busy promoting abortions and hating the military. No time for anything else.

trex

Whooooooo cares about this lacky

Off The Rack

He gets better with age. I used to think he was NOT attractive in his early years...but now...yum!

mia

In another post there were many men hating on Sarandon for being old. But she looks awesome, much better than Robbins! In fact, Sarandon looks younger than Robbins. So I'm not understanding all of that hate.

Apres Ski

I haven't decided if the split was personal, (I'm sick of looking at you & want someone younger) or political (one of them has completely crossed over to the Dark Side Republicans) but the split it still shocking even though they've been separated since this summer 2009.

WOW! I still can't believe they've split!!!

mia

Apres Ski, why did you add the "want something younger" comment? Why does it always have to come down to that stereotype? Can't two people split up just because they don't want to be together any more, and not because one of them wants to trade in the other for a "younger model" ? I'm going to assume you meant Robbins, but Sarandon too could want someone younger. Robbins isn't exactly young, you know. I'm so sick of gender-biased ageism.

Me!

Why should he? They split months ago. Why would he be upset now? Because it was made public?
As everyone says, slow day at TMZ!

Yo

His son is a real cutie. Good genetic mix. Even if Tim is responsible for the split, I kind of feel sorry for him. Susan was probably a real live wire to live with.

BabsDriedUpCooter

Who gets the Prius??

cameljockey

Robbins is a left wing dirtbag. I hope he is miserable.

Linda Lovelest

*** She dumped him for a younger man! :(

WillOTheWisp

Jr. is looking really cute! Wonder if he's as big and tall as his daddy?

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

If I were Tim, I'd go after Eva Arcurri!!! She's a hell-a-hottie from Susan's first marriage.

Disgusting

Yikes, he got old. Sarandon is still sexy and looks the same. He looks like another creepy old dude.

the truth hurts huh

Ooohhh.... the yellow-tinted glasses are so ... 70's ...... NEVER!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments