Charlie Sheen

Busted

for Domestic Violence

12/26/2009 2:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Domestic ViolenceUPDATE:
Sources tell TMZ the alleged victim is Sheen's wife, Brooke Mueller. Sheen's publicist, Stan Rosenfield, says, "Do not be mislead by appearance. Appearance and reality can be as different as night and day. It would benefit everyone not to jump to any conclusion."

Charlie Sheen
was arrested yesterday in Aspen, Colorado for an alleged domestic violence incident and is being held in jail without bond.

Police responded after a 911 call was made at 8:34 AM on Friday. When cops arrived, they arrested the 44-year-old "Two and a Half Men" star for felony second degree assault, felony menacing and criminal mischief, a misdemeanor. Cops say all three charges are "coupled with a domestic violence component."

The name of the victim was not disclosed.

An ambulance arrived on scene, but the alleged victim was not transported.

Sheen will stay in the Pitkin County Jail until he appears before a judge -- his court date has not been set.

Also, Colorado law mandates a protective order between someone arrested of domestic violence and the alleged victim.

More Today in TMZ History

cranberry pie

is he on drugs again?

roonie

NOW, THIS IS A GUY THAT IS FAR WORSE THAN TIGER. TIGER DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THIS GUY, NOW HE ADDS WIFE BEATER..LOL.HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DOUCHE BAG TO ACT UP AGAIN. WHEN I SEE HIM AND HE'S SO CALLED WIFE--I JUST LAUGH.

NOW I EXPECT ALL THE TIGER WOODS BASHERS TO DEMAND ALL THE SPONSORS TO SHOW PULL OUT...

WHERE ARE ALL YOU TIGER WOODS BASHERS?---

PLS DON'T DISSAPPOINT ME NOOW...

I DEMAND TO SEE AT LEAST 400 COMMENTS..

Mike Tyson

Yea..he's got that..."I can't believe I got drunk again and fu*ked up" look on his face in that jailhouse booking photo.- Nice Christmas present to the wife and kiddies.

janalal4

Seriously! What IS IT about Christmas & domestic violence?? We should be lovin' each other not carrying on like this! Oh that's right! Too much of the old spiced-up egg nog & attitude Charlie?? Judging by the pic, I'd say that might be the case?! This guy needs to give it up already tryin' to do the 'family thingy'. It's just not working out for him:( Stick to the whores Charlie. Your name in the little 'black book o' best clients' might make you have to come out every once in awhile & testify on the stand but it's better than spending the 'silly season' in the clinker. Life's always better in the 'witness box' than at the 'defense table'; not to mention cheaper!

(These stories sure make me appreciate my 'boring,small little life:) )

Bettsie

This is funnier then the material they use in "Two an half men " show which he gets paid a gazillion dollars for nothing.Charlie's such an old whore master you just got to laugh.................by Bettsie Green

nindy

history repeats itself!!!! I bet Denise is laughing, Happy Holidays Charlie!! til a judge sees him!!! baahahhaaaaaaa
sorry that could be a while, with all the Holidays!!!! baaaahaaaahaa!!! if she is smart she will get your cloths packed and have them shipped to one of your other homes!!! do i smell a similar situation as Tigers???? we'll Beebaahaahaahaaah

midi

dude needs to give up on relationships. women are not blow-up dolls you can stick (pun intended) in the closet whenever you want them to turn off.

that.is.all

Bitch provoked him.

Shut up.

Don't even respond to me.

Yay Charlie

Mookie

Does anyone else think that Charlie Sheen IS "Charlie Harper"???
He is a carbon copy of his character. A putz and screw around!!!!!
When are women going to GET THE PICTURE and stay the He|| away from this Bozo?

cbinparadise

Merry Christmas Denise Richards! I was married to a man with the same "problems" that Charlie has. The woman who married him after I divorced him went all over town calling me a liar until he did the same things to HER. Men like that DON'T change....ever.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Poor Charlie. I wonder if it was an INSIDE JOB ???
an INSIDE JOB !!! HAHAHAHAHAH I sleigh myself.
SLEIGH !!! I did it again !!!

More eggnog please...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anita

D-Bag

TMartin

Liberal jackass poster boy...

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP THIS GUY IS! IF THE WIFE STAYS WITH HIM, SHE'LL DESERVE WHAT SHE GETS.

the truth hurts huh

19. Proof Positive that leopards don't change their spots.

What's that I hear....could it be Denise snickering somewhere?

Posted at 7:07PM on Dec 25th 2009 by gutsygirl
++++++++++

Hahaha .... gutsygirl - you took the words right out of my mouth!