Mo'Nique vs. Precious

Who'd You Rather?

12/29/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique and Gabourey Sidibe are stunning audiences with their knockout performances in the film "Precious."

Question is...

?????

The fact that society hates on fat people and Black people so much, yet these two are still doing their thing says a whole lot more about who they are than a stupid poll could ever say!

A-Rod

AHHHHHH!!! NEITHER!!!!!

Moe

Pinkstar, relax, Cindy was merely making a comment about the posts that are to come, see #7. If you read what she put and take note of the time that both your posts hit you will see that. This post will be filled with idiots with rude comments with a sprinkling of others who have something nice to say. That being said, it is very degrading when TMZ does this. Is that all women are to the staff there?

Just Sayin'

That's right...is right.

pink floyd

thanks alot tmz now i'm going to have nightmares.

pink floyd

i'll take #3 my hand.

Brother Harold, S.J.

SOME CHOICE. THEY'RE BOTH A PAIR OF SEPIA SLOBS.

j

I agree with #7. I mean I have done some things in college I am not proud of, but come on! Is it anatomically possible to have sex when you are that big????? I know that I am a disgusting pig because I prefer my women to be attracted to me, not want to eat me...... but oh well!

Jay

Of course you will, pink floyd. I'm sure you're more comfortable with your everyday sexual partner than trying someone new.

Kortni

You all are haters. You choose to degrade them because there's something lacking inside of you. You feel the need to bash others because you are not happy with yourself. Before you go hating on someone else, check yourself. They are 2 beautiful black women, with courage to stand against you haters because they don't care what you say, they are confident within themselves, I'm sure they've heard every joke you can think of-said straight to their faces. This is a cold industry. They have tough skin. Your little "jabs" only make you seem like the small person you are. Next time, when you want to hate on someone, look inside, you're probably feeling god awful that day. Instead of focusing on their flaws, hell, we all have flaws, focus on the movie, how pretty they are, what they've done, what they've achieved. Maybe y'all have a little jealousy. And only a real man can handle a big woman, and some of you may say you'd never do them, but you know you're curious! :-) LOL, no seriously, Mo'Nique has a wonderful husband, who see's past the weight, and BTW-she lost weight. I'm sure Gabourey is gonna get healthy, and find a man or woman-, who loves her for her.

L.S

#7 omg LOL

still laughing..thanks

?????

They shouldn't allow internet connection in trailer parks.

stella2010

I would say,"ONLY LOW CALORIE SMOOTHIES",is needed....

Thomas

"Who'd You Rather" - Harvey Levin or Harvey Fierstein?...(see below)...

Noah

Hey TMZ, start adding a NEITHER option on Who'd you rather. It's important that you do!!!