Mo'Nique vs. Precious

Who'd You Rather?

12/29/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique and Gabourey Sidibe are stunning audiences with their knockout performances in the film "Precious."

Question is...

Lucky Himmelschwimmer

Some previous posts suggested a choice for "neither." I would like to suggest a choice for "both at the same time." Sounds like loads of fun to me!!!

schoen1

Some of the comments are hilarious, although I saw Gabourey on Jay Leno and she has a very attractive personality and would be beautiful if she lost some weight.

HasBeens

"I think I would rather cut my pecker off."

Would you like to borrow my tweezers and magnifying glass?

Why?

This is wrong on so many levels. Besides the fact that her REAL NAME IS NOT PRECIOUS! TMZ's cruel intentions by putting this up proves how immature the people who work at TMZ are. You wouldn't put up a white celebrities screen name either. Gabby is a nice young lady just because she is overweight doesn't give you the right to make fun of her or Mo'Nique. Also for those who like to make fun of fat people, grow up and get a life. It's sad if you have nothing better to do than make fun of people. People that actually like themselves and are confident with the way they look don't feel the need to bash others.

It's not funny at all.... FAIL. Just like your JFK story.

PolarBear

People who gain massive amounts of weight and don't seem to be able to lose it, can usually reverse it by altering their body chemistry. Unfortunately, many dieting fads do not alter the chemistry, they alter only calorie content; they leave your body conditioned in "create fat" phase. To reverse that:
1) no big meals
2) drastically reduce or eliminate all refined sugars
3) reduce total fat to no more than 20% of diet
4) get at least 10gm daily of Omega 3 essential fatty acids
5) at least 1500mg calcium daily
6) drink 15 glasses of de-chlorinated water daily, minimum
7) lots of veggies for complete minerals and ph balance
8) assure that all meat is low-fat (just avoid beef)
9) take Swedish Bitters for 4 weeks, 4 times annually
10) take chromium supplements - see health food store
11) digestive enzymes, like bromelain, take with meals
12) go for long walks - consider the house toxic to your health

drew

hooters does not have that much alcohol , and if they did , any man would bew chewing off his own arm to escape the next morning . but if harvey goes first , might just consider it . go harv. time to do some diving ....................

Jeannie

These types of polls are disgusting. Why would you even think to do this? I like TMZ, but I HATE THESE POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

optimist

It's a shame that someone doesn't get Precious some help before she dies of OBESITY. I will not go to see the movie.

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

PolarBear, that's a good list! However, #2 should include cutting out/way down, foods made with refined white flour, in favor of complex carbs like whole grains (& still in moderation or less). Also, re:#7, wheatgrass is fabulous for balancing pH -- & enhances overall health :)

anon

Two beautiful talented women!!! to the people who are soo miserable in there own lives that they feel they need to make such harsh comments i ask ur self to look in the mirror and see ur own flaws! u may not be over weight but u do have some other imprefection! everyone has imprefections! who u want people to call u out on urs and make such nasty comments?? these two women have confidence!! and inner beauty!! something that most of u lack!!

Bobo Frog

trent's comment on the first page had me laughing out loud

oL0

I'd rather eat a bowl of razor blades and milk.

Punkarazzi

Two beautiful ladies, no matter how passively-aggressively catty TMZ gets.......

lost in lalaland

50. "I think I would rather cut my pecker off."

Would you like to borrow my tweezers and magnifying glass?

Posted at 7:22PM on Dec 29th 2009 by Anything 2 help

Anything to help: HILARIOUS! Thanks for ending my day with such a laugh!

schoen1

60. trent's comment on the first page had me laughing out loud

Posted at 7:47PM on Dec 29th 2009 by Bobo Frog

Some of the responses to Trent's comment are hilarious.