Disney Lands Two Dozen Criminal Charges

12/30/2009 8:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Walt Disney's grandson has been nailed with two dozen felonies in connection with a gun and drug bust.

Patrick Disney Miller
was originally charged with one count of possession of ammunition.

Today, the L.A. County District Attorney's office added 19 counts of possession of a firearm by a felon, one count of possession of an illegal assault weapon and three counts of possession of a controlled substance with a firearm.

Cops executed a search warrant at Miller's home and found 13 handguns, a rifle, an illegal assault rifle and drugs.

If convicted, Miller could get eight years in state prison.

michael

BUMMER FIRST

justsayin

poor walt

Melody

He's clearly not the happiest person on earth.

freakin' amazed

It just goes to show that no family is immune. Guess he won't be seein' The Happiest Place on Earth anytime soon.

Cali MJ Fan

Do drug and gun charges of one of their own trump allegations that where the person was later found to be not guilty on all 14 charges? Hmmm, I wonder.

*sticks this in hat for later reminder when Disney gets high and mighty*

MissingMJ

This makes me sad. I love Disney. I one day hope to work there.

Erik

And this matters.. why?

Loud and talentless

I told him that hangin' out with Miley was a bad idea.

Pierce Aero

Ain't gonna work on Dizzy's Farm no more. LOL. I grew up near Disneyland. I was lucky enough to go so many times that I had to back off for fear of overdoing it. A thing like this won't change my love for the place. For so many people back in my folk's day, they say that Walt was like the third Grampa, for them. Too bad this kid is probably too young to have ever had what millions of others did.

Heather

Michael Lohan is clearly at fault.

scott is yummy.

Walt disney was a complete a^^^ole and if you did some research you'd know that. This doesn't surprise me at all.

susan

Why do people take joy from other people's suffering? It probably isn't easy to grow up with that sort of legacy when the world expects you to be good all the time. We are each of us, only human.

Matt

It's a Small World After All

All your base are belong to us

And where is his picture?

Why do some people get a pass on TMZ???

His Prince Michael

One, for the road: My final post for TMZ.com

In the early 1990's, I had a chance encounter, and a great conversation with one of Patrick's CLOSE relatives. I was greatly shocked, to discover one of the most down-to-earth, personable, and
kind-hearted people I'd ever met was, "a Disney".

I humbly encourage all, to please pray for the Miller Family and
ALL families, facing trials and tribulations.
Recall: "...but, for The Grace of God, there go I."

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments