Molly Sims -- The Gratuitous Bikini Shot

12/31/2009 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Las Vegas" actress Molly Sims rolled around Mexico in a bikini yesterday ... and no one complained.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Happy New Year.

laurita

OMG no butt, no hips & no waist!!! I think everyone was in too much shock to complain! lmao...gosh TMZ you put up some lame captions. Poor thing. When will she hit puberty?

And NO we are not all overweight insecure peeps! You dumb a$$

Al

No ass and her face looks like Mr. Ed.

BIG DOG

schoen1

33. ALL OF YOU HATERS OUT THERE NEED TO STOP SHE LOOKS GOOD AND PROBABLY TEN TIMES BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU.

Posted at 12:54PM on Dec 31st 2009 by BIG DOG

You are correct.

Alia

Schoen and bid dog... you two must be gay. She looks gross. How do you figure she looks good? She. She she looka lika man. Lol. She has no shape whatsoever. I'm thin, but I have a shape. I thought men liked curves, like Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren. They were curvy women. Wtf is wrong with this new generation of white men? Its frickin sick.

Diane

She looks like a guy with tiny boobs.

violet

Crystal

I think she looks good! SO WHAT if she doesn't have the "curvy" body, but she does have an athletic toned body. The angle of the picture makes her look shapeless, but she is very hot! I am a woman and I admit she does look better than me!

Crystal

Excuse me, would anyone on here like a cold glass of Hater-aid?

Vonn

She looks groooooooss, just like a crack head

Vonn

@ #30 Chris do you mean that you would eat off of her butt? It's flat like a table. I take it you like chocolate icecream. To each their own, but YUCK

Goobs

A lot of you just can't handle a fit, athletic chick that looks good can you? Look at her toned muscles! "Crack heads" don't have muscles, and excuse her for not buying big fake boobs! Jealous haters need not comment. We already know you're insecure.

Vic

39. Gosh, Haters. I was thinking how Healthily Slender she looks. She looks like she is fit due to a balanced approach- regular workouts, moderate eating. I don't normally weigh in -no pun intended-on these types of articles, but I was impressed by this.

Posted at 1:40PM on Dec 31st 2009 by violet

I'm with you, violet, I think she looks great & healthy, and I don't even know who she is! It's just nice to see a nice-looking young actress (I assume) who appears to not be a drug addict, anorexic or crazy. Obviously, she takes care of herself. And you people who are complaining...shut the hell up and enjoy the picture, or go look at something you will enjoy. How about posting pictures of yourselves before you try to rip-apart this young lady's looks? Losers. Bet you're all fat. Geez. Get a job. Happy New Year.

?????

Is it too late to file a complaint?

Team Jon