Rush Limbaugh

Hospitalized in Hawaii

12/31/2009 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughUPDATE #3: A rep from the Rush Limbaugh Program released a statement saying, "Rush was admitted to and is resting comfortably in a Honolulu hospital today after suffering chest pains.

Rush appreciates your prayers and well wishes and he will keep you updated via RushLimbaugh.com
."

Rush Limbaugh
has been hospitalized in Hawaii after suffering chest pains -- this according to KITV Hawaii.

According to KITV, paramedics responded to a call at the Kahala Hotel in Honolulu at 2:41 PM and transported Rush to Queens Medical Center.

According to the report, Rush was in "serious condition" when he arrived to the hospital.

Attempts to reach a rep for Limbaugh were unsuccessful.

UPDATE #1: TMZ has confirmed paramedics did respond to the Kahala Hotel at 2:41 to attend to someone with "chest discomfort."

UPDATE: 11:29 PM EST -- Sources inside the hotel tell TMZ the hotel took drastic measures to get the mystery patient -- reported to be Rush Limbaugh -- out of the resort without being seen.

We're told hotel security shut down a wing of the hotel and the guest elevators -- the patient was transported using the employee elevator bank.

More Today in TMZ History

Elyse

God be with you Rush, you are in my prayers.

tannabgood

For all of you that say Rush Limbaugh isn't a racist, hate mongering windbag, maybe you need to listen a little more closely yourselves.

Taking glee in the possible demise of this person may be bad karma and even schoolyard bully mean but I think I can live with it. In fact I know I can.

Take a second to think about what you can live with before jumping to defend this sorry excuse for a human being.

Jon H

Oh-No
What will happen to us now?
Save us Rush, save us ya dirtbag m-f'er

Balloon Dude

Someone posted this before on this site. How can anyone support a dummy that spews this cr@p.

- "He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox."

- "I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark"

- "You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed."

- "They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?" -on blacks

- "Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."

- "The phony soldiers." --on U.S. service members who support withdrawal from Iraq

- "Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them, and send them up the river, too." --in 1995 before Rush was caught himself

- "The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies."

- "Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

- "The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them."

- "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back" -To a female black caller

- "Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"

- "The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

We all know where he is going.

keith

If he dies this will be the feel-good story of 2009 - fingers crossed !

RonBurgundy

Anyone got an old piano case we can bury him in?

I really do hope he lives, until the end of the year.

Roses are red.... his skin color is blue...

I hope he survives... a day or two...

Ironic

Oh damn, he's fine, he's been there 3 hrs and is on the same island as the prez. He's probably just "scene stealing", fat bastard!

And for those of you insisting we should be "ashamed" of ourselves... we know, we are, we don't give a sh*t cuz it's the internet.

Tom

God Bless Rush Limbaugh. May all his leftist detractors go straight to Hell.

Jim

Most of the comments are just what is expected from the hateful left.

If you listen to MSDNC for 20 minutes any afternoon or evening, you will hear more hate than heard on Rush, in 20 years.

Mike

Shame on all of the bad wishers - SHAME! I do not like rush either but wish him a well recovery. It is sad that the politics make people go 'all out' with the hate speak. You idiots give all of the liberals and independents a bad name/rep and ammunition for the right by being so stupid, silly, and hateful.

You want someone to die because you disagree with their view on politics. Again, I do not like rush myself but wish him a speedy and well recovery!

Grow up people! PLEASE!

Terri Redor

Fingers crossed - I have him in a Vegas death pool at pretty good odds. Rush would understand.

Ed

I love morons and all of you wishing death on a human being, no matter who it is are morons. I hope he's okay so he can continue to wreak havoc on your kool-aid drinking, rotted, liberalized, no making choices for yourself hind ends.

Too bad the truth hurts. The only time you guys pipe up about anything is when someone is possibly near death. Oh yeah, that because you don't have the balls to learn the truth for yourselves. Go Rockstar Obama!

dude

My wish for 2010 is for Rush Limbaugh to die a miserable death.

I pray to God, Jesus Christ, holy spirit, allah, confusis.

Collectively, kill this limbaugh devil.

California Justise

You commenter's are the sickest bunch of bastards that I have even seen. You actually wish someone dead while calling them vile?? Who's the real hypocrite? Guess the "liberal love' stops at anyone whom you disagree with. You are a bunch of sick sick bastards.

Andie

The guy is an entertainer, he was probably doing too much of de white stuff - bad for de heart