AT&T Hangs Up on Tiger Woods

12/31/2009 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods just got a dropped call from AT&T -- as in, "Hello, Tiger? You've been dropped."

AT&T did not explain why they're ending the sponsorship with Tiger.

The news comes in the wake of a study, which shows Tiger's sponsors took a serious financial hit after news of his infidelity became public.

Tiger had already lost a deal with Accenture.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cindee

Does anyone really care?

Dave

Tiger....."Hello?" AT&T...."Click....dial tone."

Lekili

Good, it's nice to know some people still have morals. Tiger is a joke, he's in love with himself and acts above all others. There is no way in hell I would ever buy a product that a lying, adulterous cheater endorsed.

Rob

Whenever I would shake my head in disgust at all the worship loser athletes get, with their thugish ways, tattoos, boorish behavior, large salaries for just playing games... my father always held up Tiger Woods as the example of what I just didn't understand about athletes...IN YOUR FACE DAD! lol

Christopher R

You know, this is SO 'poetic justice.' I recall when SAG was on strike, and Tiger went ahead and filmed a commercial. When he was informed of the strike, he simply stated that, 'well he wasn't really an actor, so he didn't figure it counted.' Worse, when informed of his being a 'scab', he never even donated a portion of his salary, or residuals, to a charity. Another example of GREED, my friends.

London not England

OKAY....

So let's Be FAIR PEOPLE!!!!

Charlie Sheens Sponsors of "Two and a Half Men" need to back out also...

He threatened to KILL his woman.....

We wouldn't want to appear Prejudice now would we...ya know....giving the RICH white ACTOR license to behave badly, but KEEP him a Star, and throw the little black boy under the bus no would we?!?!?!

Me

TMZ.......why do you allow free advertising in your comments area? I'm referring to www.elivebuy. No, I'm not going to use their full address and add to their sneaky under-the-table under-the-eye-of-TMZ advertising.

Steve

its SOOO enjoyable watching this guys life get ruined! Keep hiding behind your wall of lawyers and spin doctors. They're doing such a good job protecting the Tiger "brand".

Jim

You people all need to get a life! I have never seen so many people concerned about what someone else does. Go to work, pay your bills, take care of your family! I am sure Tiger is really worried about what we think of him. EVERYONE SOUNDS LIKE JEALOUS IDIOTS!!!

Lorraine

When is Hanes going to drop the drunken wife beater Charlie Sheen?

London not England

- WHY DOES THE WHITE ACTOR-MAN(CHARLIE SHEEN) GET ARRESTED FOR THREATENING TO KILL HIS WIFE ON A 911 CALL...AND KEEP HIS TV SHOW AND SPONSORS...AND THE BLACK MAN GET DROPPED BY HIS SPONSORS???

WHY..WHY..WHY...?? oh yeah, and two previous Divorces....?

I GUESS I'LL BE CALLED A "RACIST" FOR BRINGING IT UP??

BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE ANOTHER ANSWER FOR ME....?

if so....please enlighten????????

Steve

Charlie Sheen gets paid to pretend to be someone on a tv show. Tiger was paid 100 million a year to be someone he never was. Charlie keeps the show, Tigers career goes to hell.

Freak of Nature

Yes, I have stopped buying Buicks and using AT&T ever since news of the infidelities of Tiger Woods became public. No more Nike for me either. Take note, Phil Knight!

sandy

-------

You're a racist AND a jackass.

Fan

Yesterday in traffic I was stuck behind a Buick Enclave. I swear the rear view of that vehicle looks like Tiger's face! It is haunting! The taillights look like his eyes.

Thank you, Harvey, for morphing this issue from the pages of TMZ directly into my real life! Heeeeelp!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments