Bow Wow Drives a Lil Drunk

1/1/2010 12:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bow Wow clearly has something in common with Chris Brown -- they both commit crimes behind the wheel.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The Artist Formerly Known as Lil' Bow Wow, who partied with Brown and Akon last night at LIV nightclub at the Fontainebleau in Miami, posted a message to his Twitter page just past midnight that read, "Face numb im whippin the lambo. Tispy as f*k. Just left @livmiami."

A few minutes later, Mr. Wow wrote, "Im f**ked up!!! Ohhhh damn. Y i drive the lambo. Chris might have to drive after next spot."

BTW, the tweet isn't enough for cops to make an arrest.

UPDATE -- Bow Wow has since taken down the aforementioned tweets and apologized, saying, "Apologize for that tweet. it was stupid and immature. not a way i want to kick my #2010 year off. i got too much good stuff lined up. my bad."

AM Hood

Did we forget. It is none of your business what he did or did not do to that girl? So what? charlie just beat and threatened his wife with 9 month old's in the house. But, there is not all this anger and press over what he did. Leave it alone and get a life.
Keep your nose where it belongs, on your stupid faces.

HasBeens

What is it about African Americans where they have trouble obeying the laws of the land? Is it something in their genes? Not to be racist or anything, I love black people, but it's an observation.
--John

I'm sure that Bow Wow wasn't the only person, Black or White, who was driving tipsy last night! BTW, if he were outright DRUNK, I doubt he would be able to Tweet. Ever tried to text while drunk? I've had guys text me and I didn't even understand wtf they were saying.

HasBeens

"it's all funny and cool until he is on the news for killing someone who was trying to cross the street. Then him and his rich ass daddy would be hiring lawyers to try to get him (out?)

Try to finish the thought next time. As for Bow Wow, what you just described is what EVERY RICH WHITE PERSON does! Don't hate cuz Bow Wow is Black and has the means to do what the white folks do when they asses get in trouble.

carrie

Or any white trash does on a daily basis. HOney not just rich white do that so does poor white folks too.

Marquita

This is just dumb. A beautiful college student was just killed by a drunk driver here in Milwaukee the other day. He's rich enough that he could have hired someone to drive him around. He's lucky this time nothing bad happened, but I would certainly hope he doesn't make a habit of this. What an idiot....

Tiffane

frist i don't thiunk it true because if he was drunk how can he even write on his twitter and drive there is no way that can happen so i think he just put that on for all the dumb people who belive it

lisa

first off where does it say anywhere that chris brown was even drinking? you guys like to make bogus stories. and that person on black people disobeying the law? are you forgetting countless celebrities getting DUIs and there not black. but of course you didnt mention that.

Joan

Another rich black man acting inappropriately. Bad behavior seems to be norm for some artists. What happens if he would have killed somebody in accident. Another OJ story?

Artrina

What a dumb ...... I wish someone had read his tweet and called the cops. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING funny about driving with your ability the LEAST bit impaired.

Another stupid celebrity who can EASILY afford a driver when he wants to go clubbing behaving TOTALLY irresponsible. If you condone this behavior I hope the person he hits - and he WILL hit someone sometime - is your or someone close to you!!!

lisa

A lot of you americans are ignorant to your own kind. of course hes stupid for texting that but you guys make less of a fuss when its YOUR OWN getting DUIs getting drunk abusing there wives/husbands, etc...like theres wrongs in every race dont put colour on crime. its ridiculous.

Love the Lawyer

I can't believe these people white or black, think it's ok to drink and drive. I think anyone who gets caught drinking and driving should be charged with attempted murder. I'm so glad the brothers think they are above the law. F'n douchebags!

tippy katz

Chris Brown is so damn FUG
and what's with that STUPID look
of the way-too-big hat turned to the side??
diddy started that sh#t i think.
It makes guys look like snotty oversized
7 year olds that you just want to SLAP!

Adrien

oh puhlease, you are ignorant. Big deal, a word was left out while I was trying to get a thought out quickly, that is all you've got on me. Oh my, a typo!

As for the race related portion of your comment, I said nothing about his color, only about his rich daddy getting him out of trouble. yes, I am aware that people of EVERY color do that. Ignorant f&ckers got to bring race into everything.

Paula

He could have killed someone. How can some people be so irresponsible??

Jessica

Well your off to a great start to the new year being hungover. Great stuff

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments