Rush Limbaugh -- Bad Wishes

1/1/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughOur poll on whether Rush Limbaugh should get better soon surprised even us.

After he was admitted to the a Honolulu hospital two days ago for chest pains, we wanted to take your temperature.

Unfortunately for Rush, turns out it was a rectal thermometer.

D

Jennifer, the world is the way it is because of negative people like yourself. Stop hating the world and it might look a little better.

B

I do not agree with Rush's point of view. But I am not about to wish any ill will towards him. Karma!!! What goes around....comes around.

mrsL

Actually, if the degree of error is the usual 2 to 3 points- your poll is a tie. It certainly isn't a landslide of folks wishing that Rush would just drop dead and disappear.

LovetoRead

TMZ the poll results are a sad testimonial to your fan base.
People with so much ugliness inside of them. SAD..SAD..SAD.

When you can hate someone so much that you wish him to die because what he says is in opposition to what you want to hear..you are in trouble people. Figure it out..SAD..SAD..SAD

shelly

You people that wish bad things on people are idiots, it will come back to haunt you. If Nobama was sick people wouldn't be able to give ill wishes. I can't stand Obama, but I wouldn't wish him death or sickness. Morons.

mugadoon

I am what RUSH would consider a "bleeding heart liberal", even thought that's not what I would label myself. But even though I disagree with nearly everything this man has ever said in his entire professional career, it is sickening that people would wish death on anyone simply because they disagree with you. This just goes to show how narcissistic this society has become. This is as bad as that "Christian Minister" who wished that Obama would get Cancer and die. You all really need to grow up.

lipreader

Right wingers get it wrong again (if they had any shame we would never hear from them again). The poll does not mention death, it says "Get well soon?". I wish Rush a protracted recovery, one that gives him a chance to think about the lies and hate he spews and the damage that has done to America.

Maybe he can read "Mother Night" while he convalesces. He might learn something.

Gutty Gutridge

Though I am a conservative, I do not wish any liberal harm. Why would anyone wish another harm. Shame on you who wish Rush harm.

shelby_ashe

If you can remember just about a year ago how Wanda Sykes stood up there in front of the new President and as everyone in the room laughed laughed said that she hope Rush Limbaugh's kidney's failed. I don't understand this ugly stuff. We're all people and we better watch what evil we wish on others. It has a mean tendency to come back and slap US in the face. I wish Rush a speedy recovery. Get Well Soon Rush..

Rene Defourneaux

OXY LIMBAUGH .........Guilty

sedition [sɪˈdɪʃən]
n
1. speech or behaviour directed against the peace of a state
2. (Law) an offence that tends to undermine the authority of a state
3. (Law) an incitement to public disorder
4. Archaic revolt

ShutBrownDown

Death to Smoochy!

ks2problema

I'm not voting because, while I wish Limbaugh no ill health, I wish he would shut up and get off the air, and don't want my "best wishes for a speedy recovery" to be misinterpreted as anything more.

But, hey, Rush, best wishes for a speedy recovery. It's time to retire and enjoy all the money you made off the suckers and kool-aid drinkers.

I don't believe in sky genies

I am a liberal democrat and I find this disgusting. He is the hateful persona of the right wing but wishing someone dead says more about you than it does about him.

jscotthundley

Karma IS a bitch. When you are a public figure and make a public statement that you want your world leader to fail, you should expect to get the same back. Especially when you are a drug addict.

Joey

I feel that those that wish for Rush to die ought to go off and die yourselves. Here is a guy that has made it all on his own with no concern of approval. He has a huge, aoutonomic audience that is not forced to listen. If you dont like what he says then you can turn him off. What he is not doing is holding the rest of the world with contempt as the democrat party does. He is not elected. He is exercising what everyone has in this country. That is freedom of speech. The problem with liberals is that they have a very hard time dealing with the truth and only wish to silence those that they do not like. I wish the liberals would just go off and die! Die Liberals. DIE!