Barry Williams Ex: He Seduced Me

1/4/2010 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barry Williams -- "The Brady Bunch" star who wanted a restraining order against his ex -- wined, dined and seduced her, according to ex-GF Elizabeth Kennedy. Now, Kennedy says, Williams is just a whiner.

Barry Williams

In papers filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Kennedy denies ever threatening to kill Williams or herself -- in fact, she says she was not a threat whatsoever.

So why, you ask, would Williams make such a claim? Kennedy says it's sour grapes because Williams is pissed because she's hired a lawyer to file a palimony suit against him.

Williams claims Kennedy pulled a knife on him and threatened suicide after losing a beauty contest. She denies it.

Today both parties were supposed to show for a hearing on the restraining order, but it appears a deal may have been struck because neither party showed and the case was dismissed.

ric

Slow news day I guess.

Artrina

His judgment is so to be trusted about women. He's the one that as a teenager dated Florence Henderson - his MOTHER on TV.

matt

of course he seduced her! because women are never responsible for their own actions. it must have been something HE did. the poor victim suddenly found herself in a trance, taking off her panties and spreading her legs saying, 'stick it in, greg! now! now! now!' ...

seduction will soon be against the law.

Mrs. Pine

If Barry needs an excuse, he can just say "something suddenly came up."

Ziggy

He's pushing 60 and his girlfriend was in a beauty contest? No wonder he has so much drama in his life. Beauty queens are gorgeous to behold in your arms, but the headache pounding in your head from communicating with them is not worth it.

justsaying

He wanted a girl.......not a woman. He got EXACTLY what he wanted.

Q

Goof needs his brain rearranged again by Danny Bonaduce--memba that fight they had? Barry went down with one freaking punch.

Guess he doesnt know how to be a man on any front---treating a woman, or dealing with another man.

Punk---go grow up...find a daddy that can teach you good manners and a good right cross. The ladies will like you for both. Right now, only thing you bring to the table is your name---and thats the past, you dont act or appear in anything except Brady Bunch reunion related stuff. Dude who said in previous comment about you pushing 60 and dating a beauty queen was right on...get with it goof ball. No one wants your old self when you cant even be polite to, or defend a woman and her honor.

Mikey

Johnny Bravo has misplaced his jacket again.

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

What a far cry from the perfect little brady bunch world.. ROFL

Jennifer

I do not personally know either Barry Williams or this woman Elizabeth Kennedy, but having been a Barry Williams and Brady Bunch fan for a long time, and admittedly, I still have a HUGE crush on him, I find it incredibly difficult to believe that he chased after her and not the other way around. A lot of women like older men and I think she wanted to be with Barry because of his role on the Brady Bunch, not because of him as a human being.

I completely believe Barry when he says she threatened him. Barry seems like a really sweet wonderful man and I cannot imagine why he would make something like this up. Anyway, Ms. Kennedy obviously would not publicly admit that she threatened him. That would be like expecting OJ Simpson to admit he murdered his ex-wife and her friend.

Barry, I totally sympathize with you and if you need a new girlfriend, even though I am only 37 years old, I would be more than happy to fill that role!! I am praying for you and I hope she will never physically hurt you. Take care of yourself!

Cappy Lills Kid

Something is wrong with the both of them.
Barry Wms for "dating" a 26 yr old.

Elizabeth Kennedy -> having your lawyer describe you as a 'girl'?
your 26 yrs old for gods sake. a girl is a pre pubescent child.

only in hollyweird

punchapap

I'm gonna keep on, keep on, keep on, keep on stabbing you with this knife.

mandy_Reeves

I met Barry in 2000...he seemed like a cool guy and extremely normal. My guess is this lady decided to try and live out her child hood fantasy of bedding a brady. She then went psycho and the rest is history. Personally, I would've tried to get with Chris Knight...but he has his own psycho of a wife.

Buck Farack