Dr. Murray Pays the Piper (aka His Baby Mama)

1/4/2010 6:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. MurrayDr. Conrad Murray showed up to court today with $1,003 -- and left as a responsible father.

Murray was in court in Nevada so the judge could make sure he has been making his child support payments. Murray had paid his baby mama for November and December -- and made the January payment of $1,003 right there in court.

Both sides are due back in court in July.

Crystal

Yes I am first!!

Em

Oh yes. What a wonderfully responsible man/parent he is. $1,003.00 - Whoopee. Words cannot describe how I feel about Conrad Murray - I only hope he has to eventually face, admit and do jail time for his responsibility in the death of Michael Jackson. Ths man is a disgrace.

a fan

This story should not be filed under Michael Jackson.

Loopy

Why has this MURDERER NOT BEEN ARRESTED! Octo Mom's irresponsible Dr gets struck off for getting her knocked up with 8 babies yet this fool kills someone and gets....NOTHING???? I see something wrong with the way punishment is served in this country.

WillOTheWisp

Well, if he hadn't killed Michael he could have paid all his other babies' mommas!
I hope she doesn't spend all that money in one place!
What a nit-wit!

Cathy

WOW. I realize this man deserves a fair trial before convicted of anything, but at the very least, he should be barred from practicing medicine right now. Let him find another way to make money and pay his multiple baby mammas! I don't believe that he killed Michael on purpose, but with the level of negligence he appears to have imposed, he might as well have! Get on with his arrest and trial, and in the meantime, revoke his medical license so he won't accidently kill someone else!

murray

STOP MTV FROM TAKING THE KING OF POP TITLE FROM MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
please sign the petition:

MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF POP!!!

justice4MJ

i don't like that man one bit, will he ever be sentenced to jail for his crime of killing Michael?

Adi

whats with the Eeyore face?

I am still in shock that this SOB can still practice, honestly, that means my doctors can f-ing murderers as well and I not know it

there is something seriously wrong with the system!

Crystal

Slow day TMZ? Really? Dr. Murray is not a celebrity and paying his whopping $1,003.00 in child support is news?! BORING! Someone wake me up when there is some real celebrity news. I am on my lunch and this website is making me sleepy.

Andie

Who are the lawyers in that photo, they look familiar... have they been involved in other high profile cases in Vegas?

jamelle

Murderer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

It's a complicated situation...

murray

Murray-killer and should go to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy

In answer to your question madster, no, I honestly don't think that Murray will serve one day in the jail for his negligence in Michael's death. I don't know why I think this, I just do. I'm beginning to think he won't be punished at all beyond maybe some hours of community service. If that's what happens, I think it's a disgrace. I realize that Michael was also responsible for his own life and his own lifestyle, and I fully admit that Michael did plenty of things that seem to have contributed to his early demise. But Murray had a responsibility to, and he shirked it in a BIG WAY! If Michael asked Murray to push him off a bridge, would this doctor have done it? Would he have done it if Michael paid him a million bucks to do so? Money and fame really do corrupt and destroy and literally alter the thinking process.

It is a shame that not enough people told Michael NO, and now it appears that no one will tell Murray NO either. I pray Murray serves at least some jail time so other doctors might be deterred from contributing to the deaths of patients who can pay them for unlimited amounts of whatever they want. What Murray did was morally and legally wrong. If he's just given a slap on the wrist and allowed to continue practicing, then this will continue to happen, and we'll continue to see people's lives cut short.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments