Rihanna Is Now a Kemp Woman

1/4/2010 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna is starting the new year with a new man ... LA Dodger Matt Kemp.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

RiRi and Matty got up close and personal while vacationing in Mexico together this weekend.

Last week, Matt lied to our cameraman -- and adamantly stated the two were just "friends."

Ah yeah, yeah, yeah!

Cat

I am surprised that she is back in the dating pool so quickly, I am a victim of domestic violence and I still can not imagine myself in a relationship right now...I guess time will tell on this relationship

Stupid TMZ

That is a fk/ing act, they both are spotted almost at the same time with someone new. You people are so gullible, they obviously want you all to get off their shish so they can have some peace. Rihanna loves Chris and Chris loves Rihanna and they will eventually be together back together like Romeo and Juliette. I know you all wish that he look better then Chris Brown but he doesn't, Kemp looks old and scruffy.

Just sayin'

WOO HOO! You go girl!

gggossiphound

While I think Rihanna is a beautiful young woman, I think I'd be a little concerned about Matt Kemp (or anyone) getting into a relationship with her right now. She's young and she needs to figure out who SHE is before she can be in a good relationship.

That being said I LOVE Matt Kemp. I think he's a GREAT baseball player, he does good charity work and he is FIIIINE!!

If these two really are dating - they make a PRETTY couple. I hope it works out for them.

Bemused

He looks like a delightful fellow--full of wit, charm, sparkling conversation, witty banter and, no doubt, an industrial-sized penis. But God almighty, she's ugly.

Topanga

Awesome! Great going, Rihanna. He's super cute - and he looks like he could kick Chris Brown's arse any day of the week.

Black Power

I tried to watch her on new years eve on TV. SHE SUCKS!! Turned on Green Day and they rocked. By the way, someone on this site said she looks so happy. What picture were you looking at?

Brad Ferro

Every time i see Rihanna's face i literally wanna throw up in my mouth. Like could your nose be any wider? Do these guys dating Rihanna have some sort of "huge nostril" fetish?

joke

Good for her!! She's a strong young lady and will move on with her life with as little damage as possible. It's not worth standing next to SOME men.

Janet

Poor Matty. RiRi will make him need anger management as well.

sparkin silver

Im VERY happy for her! RiRi I wish u the best of luck thank GOD u had the help support and clear good mind to walk away! God loves for us what we love for our self. Step 1 in life is to love yourself. CONGRATS

Allie

Any man who gets Rihanna after Chris Brown should be ecstatic. I mean, aside from the fact that the media portrays her as a bisexual who gets around, after that ass whooping she will DEFINITELY quit with the back talk. Matt will only have to glance in the direction of his baseball bat to silence her.

Googie

Awwwwww! You go girl Atta boy Matt

Delicious

now this is a man, you go RIRI. I'm so happy for you!!!

t

There is no way Rihanna could handle a real man thats why she dates and bulies younger guys like Chris Brown.It will not last and once he cheats on her she will go crazy again but get away with it because she is a woman.