« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Matt Kemp

Runs the Squeeze Play

on Rihanna

1/5/2010 10:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They've only been together for a few days, but Los Angeles Dodgers star Matt Kemp was already rounding first with Rihanna in Mexico this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Fun Fact: Matt won a Gold Glove award in 2009 for his good hands....

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mddiva35

So what?! Let her enjoy being young and able to catch all the men. Woman can let their guards down and enjoy a piece of azz everyonce in a while. Enjoy it RiRi!

I'dTapThat

Dag, why y'all hatin' on RiRi so hard? 1) Who seriously wants to marry someone who all the celeb friends you know have already had. SHE'S 21--she'd be a total idiot to even think of marriage at such a young age and with such a promising career. And if the fellas can run through all the tacos they like, why can't RiRi tap all the tubesteak she wants? Get it girl; I ain't mad atcha! 2) RiRi you aren't the kind they bring home to mama. If your man was lucky enough to catch RiRi's eye, he'd be trying to bring her home to his mama, her mama, your mama, your mama's mama, my mama. Slutty or not, that b!+ch is rich, and whose mama wouldn't want a daughter-in-law who comes with her own fund$.

WillOTheWisp

This is just BS!

Why all of a sudden there's pictures of both RiRi and Chit, I mean Chris Brown?? I think both of them are trying to make each other jealous!! They make sure they're out where these stupid Photogs can snap pictures of them; it's just to piss each other off!!

t.

They have been together longer than a few days they were intrduced back in November

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

And..................they just started dating!!

Who invited the PAP's? huh Rhianna, she's trying to make Chris Brown jealous, Rhianna Chris has moved on girl.

BTW tell your man to treat you like a lady.

-----------------------

All of you can say what you want.....Rhianna still loves Chris.

t

To T the only people confused are you and Rihanna. A man will never respect you when you give it up so easy and lets face that is exactly what she is doing. I don't remember Rihanna being beat beyond recognition. If that was the case we would not have been able to tell who she was( people really over play that picture alot but that is neither here nor there). I am glad that they are both moving on it is obvious that Chris and Rihanna bring out the worse in each other.

WillOTheWisp

This is what I meant to say:

This is just BS!

Why all of a sudden there's pictures of both RiRi and Chit, I mean Chris Brown out with other people?? A few post over, it was Chit Brown with someone else, too!! I think both of them are trying to make each other jealous!! They make sure they're out where these stupid Photogs can snap pictures of them; it's just to piss each other off!! They both still care about each other, but they are just TOXIC together.

t

To GetiRiRi sorry to inform you but women are viewed as sluts when they sleep around there are double standards. Women can not do what man do they appear slutty and used up and as everyone has posted she is too young to already have such a slutty rap. I am sure there are alot of men that would love to take her to bed and brag to their guys BUT taking someone home to mama is a completely different thing and I know I wouldn't want to take this slut home to my mama. Her vagina would probably smell too bad LOL

Poindexter

Trashy! I wonder if he got a stinky pinky too?

CooleyPink

Wow so much ignorance. I didn't know any of you have been in Rihanna's bedroom to know her dating habits. Get lives please and while you're at it, a man or woman.

t

You don't have to be in her bedroom and she displays all her habits in front of us to see like this! I am a man and I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. First the allegations of herpes then the constant changing of partners ...EWWW

shuffler

Posted at 9:52AM on Jan 5th 2010 by Angela
What LADY allows a man to treat her like a tart and what MAN treats a lady like a tart. Obviously, she's no lady and he's no man. Sorry, RiRi you aren't the kind they bring home to mama.
-----------
You mean you don't enjoy being touched like that in your leisure time, Angela? This classifies as tart behaviour?

I'm taking notes for when we meet and I bring you home to mama.

shuffler

Posted at 1:15PM on Jan 5th 2010 by Chris
Please let her 15 minutes be up soon,why aren't we discussing women with talent like Alicia Keys!
----------
Alicia's butt isn't being groped, that's why. Plus controversy sells. Alicia needs summadat. Even Michael Jackson knew he had to play the press to get where he is. He was the king of manipulating them. Alicia should take note.

jackie2850