I Was Married to Michael Jackson

1/6/2010 2:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA new creditor's claim in the Michael Jackson estate case ...this one filed by a woman who says she had a very special bond with MJ.

Shellie Doreen Smith filed cryptic legal papers laying claim to Michael's moolah. So we got on the horn and spoke with Smith herself, who says she was married to MJ in the 1970s, though she doesn't remember exactly when. Details, details.

Smith says the ceremony was lovely ... at a hotel in NYC. The only witnesses were hotel employees.

We're told she's asking for spousal support. Breath holding is not recommended.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RickRock85

Look closely...the path is laid out before you

whatever

"...though she doesn't remember exactly when."

Nuff said.

mel

when are these people gonna give up?? as if the family is not dealing with enough already. Leave Mjs money alone!!! I don't remember him mentioning Shellie Doreen Smith on the will.THE WHOLE WORLD HAD A SPECIAL BOND WITH MICHAEL YET WE DIDN'T ASK FOR A PENNY.WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL? NONESENSE. HARVEY PLEASE DON'T UPDATE US ON MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS

Joseph

DOM,

Nice try, death of me...was my old name on the LKL blogs. Anyone who knows me, knows that I would never do what you're trying to do(confuse the fans). Have a nice day/night. God bless you.

Michelle

Michael should have quit show business if all these "nutty people" kept after him. He wouldn't have had fame or money but he would have had some peace of mind. No fame or money would have been worth it to me. He could have lived in a remote area.

l

Is it weird that I'm 20 and would marry Michael?...And have children with him??

I LOVE YOU MJ AND MISS YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

Bubblebunny

I laughed so hard, that I fell over and the chair broke in half ! That will be $4,357.28 Harvey. (It was a Duncan Phyfe) Bah -hahahahahaah !

AD

OMG! Me too! I was married to MJ in the 80s...although I'm not quite sure when. We were married in the Dominican Republic at the house we stayed in with 3 of the staff as witnesses.

Get the hell outta here!! These nut jobs need to quit!

Cher

Smooth Criminal...
All I can say is "Annie are you OK?" Please. It really boggles the mind that people come up with these scams to try to get their hands on Michael's money. I mean Ch'mon, if the media never found out about this bogus wedding, I find it very hard to believe it could've happened--not to mention, I KNOW it didn't happen the same way I know pigs won't fly.
Do yourself a favor Shellie, join Nanny Grace and keep dreamin'...
Peace--MICHAEL/ILUVU2INFINITY

oreo

Change the picture TMZ, that's not michael jackson.. that's a photo of an old white lady.

l

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

jonhomesclock

I was married to MJ. I was his right hand man. But he never used me to beat off, we lost touch and auctioneers sold me to a collector.

Glenda in Texas

No way Michael would marry. He is married to his fans. We love him unconditionally.

l