Pamela vs. Carmen

Who'd You Rather?!

1/6/2010 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Baywatch" buxom babes Pamela Anderson, 42, and Carmen Electra, 37, hosted different parties on New Year's Eve.

Pam and Carmen
Question is ...

Ewwww

Carmen of course. You don't even need to ask.

Miracle

TMZ why do you keep picking women that nobody wants to fu*k? Seriously? Yesterday it was Jello Lopez and Mariah Carey.
If B Arthur were still alive I'm sure you'd have a B Arthur vs Betty White.

Feel free to explore the still hot under 30 chicks out there. Don't go looking for pictures of Cher and Goldie Hawn.

torpeau

Doesn't "buxom" really mean plump?

"Busomy" would be the better word.

Strawberrygirl

TMZ...really...you need to have a NEITHER button!

As far as Pam..it's obvious why no one would want to be with her...

Most of you forget that Carmen was also with Dave Navarro...there is no telling who all he has been with (male & female)!

Because of the people they have slept with, they are both just plain gross.

anthonysdreamgirl**

stil love them both ;-)

chris

I'd eat ice cream out of carmens butt........I'd gut pam out and use her as a scare crow in a corn field.

Kim

For those that picked Pam....you know she has an STD right!!?? Yay I scored with Pam and now I have Hep C!

Matt

Carmen hands down. Maybe 10 years ago i'd say Pam but shes old and beat up by now. Carmen still looks smoking and is a freak so you could prob work out a way to get another chick involved.

DaJuice

I voted 75,897 times for Carmen Electra!!

lost in lalaland

I caught the first episode of "Home Improvement" the other day and was SHOCKED to be reminded of what a pretty girl she was before she decided to get revised.

i'd be proud too

i cant get over how ....unattractive pamela anderson has become, she was in at least 2 The Nanny episodes and she was sooo gorgeous, this was in the mid 90s, i saw on her reality show that she is not shy at all...she lives hard thats for sure.

As for Carmen.....shes taking better care of herself even though i dont think shes the most gorgeous around

One who wears white pants for Megan

EEEEEWWWWEEEE Neither. That's gross!

If you hit both of them expect to dissolve the next day as herpes, crabs, gonnorhea, and syphilis eats you alive!

P

Pam has seen much better days.

Jim K

Hep c, enough said - Pamela out - Carmen In.

Slick Rick

Without a doubt Carmen! Unfortunately Pamela has been around the block soo many times and has aged to the point where she is unattractive. Not to mention all the diseases the girl is carrying these days.

I personally wouldn't give Pamela the pleasure of being with me! And I'm ugly and overweight! What does that tell ya??

By the way... I love Kevin's post on Jan. 06th!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments