Judge to Charlie Sheen: Bring Your Butt to Court

1/7/2010 5:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charllie SheenCharlie Sheen can't just pick up the phone and make his domestic violence case go away -- a Colorado judge is demanding that the actor attend his next hearing live and in person.

Sheen had requested to participate in the Feb. 8 hearing by phone -- but today, the judge rejected his request, meaning Sheen will have to go back to Aspen to face allegations he threatened his wife with a knife on Christmas Day.

Sheen has denied the accusations -- and lawyers for both Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller have stated that the couple wants to reconcile.

Charlie Sheen & Wife

Dorothy "TARA" Shope

Charlie-you are going to be just fine-the world is open to you and your family-your best friend is right there with you.Come to Las Conchas=R.P to walk the beach and catch your breath-I love your show!-"T"

Impervious

Charlie Sheen's a spoiled rich boy -- and always will be. Any semblance of being a decent human being is an act. He married this latest wife to spin the press off of his last disaster, and then she popped out a couple more unnecessary kids to go forth into the world with Charlie's DNA.

He is a DANGEROUS ACQUAINTANCE. Yep. Along with every one of his hangers-on. As the vastly intelligent (not) Martin Sheen would say: "I leave you to God!!"

Andie

GOOD.

barbi

I read he and his wife were doing cocaine too that night.Falling off the wagon is never pretty, and as we all see, another night in jail.Is alcohol and drugs really worth it???

disturbed

Oooh, it looks like the Aspen court of law doesn't play the Los Angeles game of allowing rich and famous ones to not show up in court if they don't feel like it.
Celebrity: "This is hairy. I don't want to go to court with all the cameras there"
Aspen: "Too bad. If you're involved in certain things, you have to show up in court"

I guess sometimes justice does prevail.

SUE

I do love Two and a Half Men, though. Charlie is incredibly funny, so much fun to watch. Every line is a laugh. Just don't marry him. Or make him mad. See you in court!!!

Bonnie

I BE DARNELL

WHETHER ,THIS EPISODE , OR ONE DOWN THE ROAD , THIS MAN IS GOING TO DO ,SOME REAL DAMAGE...HE IS NOT STABLE, IT`S ON YOU , NOW, REMEMBER WE ALL, SPOKE ABOUT THIS , JAN 2010/

Miss Bu

GOOD!! It looks like this judge is going to give him celebrity treatment.

lori roshon

Better show up Charlie!!!! They're not playin.

???????????????????????

I KNOW THIS JUDGE AND HE'S THE BIGGEST ASS-OLE THERE IS..HE IS A FAME MONSTER...WANTS HIS PATHETIC NAME OUT THERE....FRIGGIN IDIOT AINT FIT TO JUDGE A DRAG QUEEN CONTEST..THEY WONT LET THIS GO BECAUSE ITS A FAMOUS PERSON, IF THIS WAS ANYONE ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE LET THE TWO WORK THIS OUT...BUT SOME IDIOTIC JUDGE WANTS TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIS IDIOT SELF!

time

I am glad I am not in her shoes but if I were and not having financial constraints, I would not go any where near him. Once you are dead you are dead. Is it worth it? No.

Don

Per the Judge: "Bring your Haines-covered butt to court."

???????????????????????

12. Per the Judge: "Bring your Haines-covered butt to court."

Posted at 6:13PM on Jan 7th 2010 by Don

hey stupid learn to spell its Hanes no Haines...what an idiot! go back to school dummy!

Lolipop