Ronald Reagan's Grandson Arrested

1/7/2010 9:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

President Ronald Reagan's 31-year-old grandson was arrested at his parent's home this morning in L.A. -- after someone pushed a panic button inside the house.

Cameron Reagan

We're told when LAPD officers arrived at the home, Cameron Reagan -- son of political radio host Michael Reagan -- was screaming profanities at the cops.

Reagan was ultimately taken into custody at 12:20 AM. He was later booked at a Van Nuys jail on the misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest at 5:49 AM.

He's still in police custody.

It's not Cameron's first run-in with the law -- back in 1999 he was sentenced to six months in jail on charges of receiving stolen property for his role in two car burglaries.

UPDATE: The Reagan family claims Cameron accidentally set off the panic alarm -- and the whole thing was a giant misunderstanding.

Willy T.

I can't think of a finer thing to happen to a Reagan. With the exception of Ron Jr., the whole Reagan family are a bunch of nuts (Michael), old witches (Nancy), weirdos (Maurine), and gay hating phonies (old Ronald himself. I hope they find something bad enough to put the little idiot in jail for a long time.

dave

You've got to be kidding or just plain stupid. Bring back Reagan??
Ever heard of Reagonomics?? That's what got us in this mess. Plain old stupid Republican Reagonomics. Take from the poor and give to the rich. Hurt the working class and help the elite. Reagan was one of the worst Presidents ever. He and the Bush's will go down in History's Hall of Shame.

FormerlyARepulican

As my name states, i switched sides after our last brilliant leader ran this country from a respected member of the world into a hated, debt filled toilet bowl. I support our President, an american 100%, Barack Obama. Obama bashers are whats really hurting this country. Instead of dealing with it like everyone did during the bush years. They'll repeat anything they hear on fox news, whether its true or not. Its on fox news, therefore it MUST be true. To all the obama bashers, are your heads up your butts for the warmth? He's doing his best with what your brilliant leader, Bush, left him with.

Laurie

You can't beat good parenting and traditional values.

dave

1. You can't beat good parenting and traditional values.

Posted at 9:19AM on Jan 7th 2010 by Nick

-------------------

He's 31 years old numbnuts, I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with "good parenting and traditional values."

Just because you were a disappointment to your parents doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on everyone else. :)

dave

God we could use this man right now!!!! Obama is destroying our country, we need a Reagan type to come in and fix it!!!

Dude

Well, he doesn't have any Reagan blood in him. His father Michael was adopted.

James

If I had to live with Michael Reagan as my father I'd be doing stupid things too.

Just sayin'

Is there a way to bring people back from the dead? If there is let me know and I will resurrect Regan. We need him BAD!!!

Wanda W.

Just a a few lines to clarify. Cameron is the son Ronald Reagans ADOPTIVE SON MICHAEL,not a blood relative of the late President, at all. So, I'm guessing he is a bad seed from Michaels bio dads side. Just saying..........

Cat

You all voted for Obama.....now you are stuck with him. I am VERY happy to say that I did NOT vote for him.

Luke

I'm sure it was his father who pushed, he one of the meanest persons alive.

Oval Beach

Ahhh...the son of Michael Reagan...Karma can be oh so sweet to the rest of us. Thanks Karma baby.

Oval Beach

Hey Cat...I see you have some pride having voted for Bush the younger perhaps twice? Nice job...now there is something to be proud of.

Robyn

You Bush bashers will be begging for him back when you see what NoBama does to this country. I'll be shocked if he doesn't get impeached before his term is up. People who still take up for him apparently don't watch THE NEWS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments