Madonna & Sean Penn -- The Secret Dinner Date

1/8/2010 9:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Madonna must have tucked Jesus into bed early last night, because she had an extremely long dinner date with another man ... a man she used to be married to ... a man by the name of Sean Penn.

Madonna: Click to watch
The couple, who had a volatile marriage from 1985-1989, hit up the Alain Ducasse restaurant at the St Regis Hotel where they spent more than three hours dining together.

FYI -- Madonna went home alone.

john

Interesting , some people want publicity some don't , some get in the right place and the right time to become publicity. What worries me is that people can not get along , and especially Madonna and Sean. That is exactly what they are probably talking about , showing themselves they can heal. Now with the newest wave of domestic violence laws .Sean Penn is going to be surprised how hard it will be to get away with not paying the penalties he once haggled with in the 80's.
Back then these types of charges were , nothing , now if he does not do all of the beach clean / up or pay the fines or not go to the classes he will be in the Penn. Its a different world , one he has long since been far away from. He may have felt the energy from Madonna and emotionally not reminiscent , of every thing else that goes with the terrain , so they caught him off guard.
too bad. See you in anger management .....
Oh Yeah , I wish they would have done less reporting in this case , and I wish that Sean was not being Charged.If that guy had known he might have to fisticuffs for a shot of the tough , ole actor he would not have been so in your face reporting. I agree with Sean Penn he did not really hurt the guy and he wanted privacy I think it was defensive action not a crime. But hey what do I know ... I would have had the same stupid reaction myself

LIFE FOR HOT

Recently i finally find a cool place for me to meet rich friends ,wow meetmillionaire.com is really cool !

guy rich

Harvey get a life!

Z

Didn't the Norton Team say that Meet millionaire has has viruses, spyware and malware. Get a life.

That would be interesting if they get back together... if he's single.

Z

*meetmillionaire.com has viruses.

SANTAFEJACK

Harvey, why did my last comment have to be verified by sending me an email. I thought the reason I have a password was so I could avoid that hassle.

Mark

Who really cares? It does not matter if they sat and ate for 10 hours, or went back to a hotel and did the dirty deed..WHO CARES.

Why is this newsworthy ? BORING...Is this all the gossip news you have for today ?

Whamo

What, a story about Sean Penn and no one has called him a commie yet? You righties are slipping! You're the first to say Americans are the best because of freedom of speech, yet when someone exercises that right you call them un American and a commies!

hmmm

these two deserve each other. both dirt bags. I still laugh at the story of Sean tying madonna to a chair.

Jamaican Sam

Could either of them hold a conversation for that length of time?

ketielynn

I can not stand either of these two people.

yettawa

I actually like this story because i am old enough to remember when they were married and enjoy hearing that 20 years later there is still something there.

dr cyclops

Posted at 2:10PM on Jan 8th 2010 by yettawa

i agree completly

Bettsie

I don't think Madonna or Sean ever stopped caring for each other and I think it's really sweet. Sean was probably the only one she really loved. Most people on this site talk so nasty about everybody . Get a life.

L4TRUTH

Wow! Maybe they talked about the domestic violence stories in the news lately, since Sean Penn pleaded guilty to spousal battery on Madonna so many years ago. See? People CAN change. LMAO.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments