Paul McCartney Goes Topless

1/11/2010 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sportin' his Susan Boyle weave, music legend Paul McCartney showed off his Beatle physique in a skimpy one-piece swimsuit in Barbados this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The 67-year-old soaked his bones in the sun with his girlfriend Nancy Shevell.

Hopefully, for Paul's sake, they used protection.

cocopuff56

First of all Paul McCartney is just hideous! I don't care how talented he USED to be. And the dye job has to go. You're an old man Paul give it up. And if you're going to try to look young try working out before you gross us all out in a bathing suit. And the gold digger girlgriend has saddle bags and needs to buy a one piece. Just because you have money, doesn't make the rest of us blind. Gross, Gross, Gross!!!!!

time

Leave the man alone; he is on vacation.

Sassy

Can' buy me love??? I dare say that's incorrect! Looks like he bought himself some love....with hair like that the old man didn't win her over with his looks!

snowboardchick

wow you people are mean. he's on the beach in a pair of shorts minding his own business and people are ripping into him like he killed their mom or something.

cocopuff56

snowboardchick! You are either blind or related to Sir Paul. And I don't intend on running around on the beach with man tits and a terrible dye job!!!

Mia

Paul looks great for his age.
She may be older, but looks better than most 30 year olds in her bikini.
What I despise is young pudgy girls trying to wear bikinis, midriff tops, and clingy clothes. They look like trailer trash.

dr cyclops

he is so old his pants are turning sideways when he passes out ..he looks drunk in this picture,,what an old geezer,,only thing missing are the white tube socks,,god paul just go ahead and die already ,,your already a zombie looking dude

he should be ashamed looking like that in public

Lena

He's 67 and she's about 47. They look pretty damn good for their age.

snowboardchick

he cocopuff....Im sure you couldn't afford a trip to Barbados anyway so you won't have to worry about it.

dr cyclops

oh my god he's got man boobs,,yikes,,damn dude go life a few wieghts

Buck Naked

Fortunately the chick he is with has both legs. Ha!

DeeDee

Personally I wish he wouldn't dye his hair. I think grey hair on men looks great. Of course, I dye my hair .. so I shouldn't really talk.

dr cyclops

Is that ringo or george.I though all the beatles were like dead years ago...that looks like loindsey lohan from behind..when did ringo start banging her anyways

jus'sayin

Looks good for almost being 70! You go Paul, and for Nancy, if you got it girl...you rock! @ #2 what are you a pilgrim? Why shouldnt she wear that-she looks good!

Maggie

Damn, thats funny, he does look like Susan Boyle, maybe they can do a duet! He should give Susan some advice, too, she needs a new producer, her album is proficient but boring, all the songs sound the same, same tempo, same tone, like one long dirge. She even made Daydream Believer slow and solemn, when its supposed to be upbeat and fun! Susan, dump Simon Cowell and get a good producer who will give you a variety of songs to show you have some range...