Paul McCartney Goes Topless

1/11/2010 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sportin' his Susan Boyle weave, music legend Paul McCartney showed off his Beatle physique in a skimpy one-piece swimsuit in Barbados this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The 67-year-old soaked his bones in the sun with his girlfriend Nancy Shevell.

Hopefully, for Paul's sake, they used protection.

ho hater

Oh P.S. Paul rocks!!

disturbed

It's not really funny because:
#1 Paul is 67 years old.
#2 To mutilate one's face with serious operations(to have surgery, they use anesthesia and cut into your face). Most doctors(honest ones) will tell you that any type of operation/surgery is a serious thing. You shouldn't have an operation unless you HAVE TO for health reasons. People HAVE died from it. People have gotten serious infections and illness from it, staph infections, etc.
#3 People who do have plastic surgery too much or plastic surgery gone wrong often bring sadness and serious problems upon themselves and their loved ones for no other reason than superficiality and vanity.
#4 Paul is too self-confident(cool) to care that someone else thinks his face doesn't look youthful enough. He's too busy living.
#5 People who do care overly much what they look like are considered lame by many people and laughed at.

Just sayin'.

Jamaican Sam

Phil Spector Part Deux. LOL!
Phil Spector Part Deux. LOL!
Phil Spector Part Deux. LOL!
Phil Spector Part Deux. LOL!
Phil Spector Part Deux. LOL!
Phil Spector Part Deux. LOL!
Phil Spector Part Deux. LOL!

disturbed

39. TKL-- Do you have nothing better to do? I just logged on and I see you've got a few ignorant comments on here. Bless your heart. Go away already.

Oh P.S. Paul rocks!!

Posted at 1:33PM on Jan 11th 2010 by michelle

All of my comments were pro-Paul.

Can you read?

Good grief.

cocopuff56

snowboardchick: What does my being able to afford going to Barbados have to do with ugly people cavorting around a beach? That has nothing whatsoever to do with the argument. Listen, you shouldn't be on a blog if your ego is sooooo fragile that it can't take someone who disagrees with you. BTW snowboardchick????? What kind of knuckle dragging, can't ski for sh** type of loser are you? "Dude I bet you shred everyday at Big Bear and smoke a fatty on the lifts while you contemplate the epic run you're gonna have?" Get Lost!!!

Trooper Tom

His best work was with the Beatles

Tinalouise

yea yea she looks ok for her age but some leg/butt lifts might help her saggy ass..she has NO muscle tone at all. And for Paul....Wow what a mess!

Charlottecollector

Nancy looks great! Paul looks EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

TMZ hits a new low

All you haters shut the FFFFFFF up. Paul is a great singer, a freaking world wide legend and if you are too stupid or young to know that, I can't help you. His girlfriend looks great too. Shiz, what a bunch of haters. And losers.

keishalee98

ONE UGLY DUDE. DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL.

cocopuff56

tkl: First of all,people watch him perform based on how talented he USED to be. Think Neil Diamond. And secondly, I never commented on his exact age because it's irrelevant. Whether he's 45 or 67 he still looks bad. And thirdly, since when can a camera chase people? I thought it was an inanimate object. So....STRIKE THREE YOU'RE OUT!!! By the way, a blog is a place where people choose to express their opinions. Which last time I checked was a right I have under the law as an American. Don't let your ego get the best of you. And finally I would never call you an idiot for expressing your opinions because you do such a good job demonstrating it yourself with your poor writing skills. I don't think you're an idiot but you can BL@% ME!!!!!

rose

All of you shallow people who are insulting a nearly 70-year-old man, would you treat your grandfather so rudely? Merely because he tried to enjoy some sun on a beach? Have you never had your hair blowing around in the wind? Why the rush to hate?

TMZ hits a new low

To the brain surgeon CocoPuff, I saw Paul McCartney two years ago and it was absolutely perfect. His voice was pristine. He did all his song: Beatles, Wings, solo, and I cried. It was like the voice you hear on your CDs. It was perfect. I told my husband his clean vegetarian living must have been great for his voice because it was EXACTLY the same as it was decades ago. And as far as people paying to see him based on how he USED to be, as CocoPuff states, I can tell you he is as he used to be, meaning his voice is the SAME. CocoPuff has not seen him live, guaranteed.

enuf

Those ripping on Sir Paul aren't old enough to know or even attempt to appreciate who he is. The man is almost 70 fer cryin' out loud-what do you expect him to look like?????? His GF is pushing 50 and looks GREAT in that suit compared to what I see waddling around on the beaches where I live.
You go Paul-have fun on your va-ca!

Donna S.

He would look SO MUCH nicer and more dignified if he would just let his hair go a natural grey instead of coloring it at his age. It looks so unnatural on him.