Snooki Puncher KO'd from His Job

1/12/2010 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki Puncher KO'd from His Job The guy who punched Snooki in the face on "Jersey Shore" won't even be punching the clock anymore -- TMZ has learned he's being fired from his job as a gym teacher at a high school in New York.

NY City Department of Education says they are drafting Brad Ferro's termination letter right now -- and once he gets it, he'll have 30 days to pack up his stuff and split from North Queens Community High School.

Dude had already been banished to a teacher reassignment center in the wake of the punch -- but now, because he was found guilty of simple assault for the Snooki attack -- school officials tell us, "the termination process is underway."

Talk about a black eye on your permanent record ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RabbleRouser

Good. As obnoxious as those Jersey Shore idiots are he was a maniac- and is a woman beater.

Lo

woe is Snookie.

LOL

Shame he did not beat her some more. He is my hero for punching to stupid skank. I can watch that video of him punching her over and over.

Sam

Guy is a hero in my book. Shouldnt hit women but this Snookie isnt a woman....

Miss Bu

GOOD Anyone who can punch someone like that shouldn't be anywhere near kids.

susieq

#6...thank you, thank you

The Truth

I don't even watch Jersey Shore as it is pretty much garbage, but after watching video of the incident and reading about this loud mouthed midget whore named "Snooki", I wish Mr. Ferro would've done more damage. It's funny, after the incident her so called friends did nothing until after Mr. Ferro left the scene, then they wouldn't shut up about how they were going to get revenge. What a joke...

Fan

No man should ever hit a woman.

Mikey

The free shots didn't include punching a women in the head you douche bag.

Wombat

The following quotes are directly from the courts transcript of his trial:

Defendant: "Your honor, I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the court. I never intended to hit her in the face. I was simply trying to smack her in the ass for being mean to me...but as you can tell from the numerous pictures of her in evidence today, telling one from the other requires a keener eye than mine."

Judge: "I agree son. She isn't even attractive enough to lure a horny farmer away from his sheep...uh, you better strike that from the record Ms. Wilson."

Court reporter: "Yes, your honor."

Judge: "You won't forget, will you?"

Court reporter: "Forget what?"

This has been brought to you by "Wombat-Court Tv."

Jerry Martin

They should make him a national hero.

Rockstar

The only people who deserve to be jacked in the face with a sucker punch the way this coward did are the people who post on TMZ blogs. You people seriously make the Jersey Shore cast seem halfway likable.

You people define: life = failed.

Casey

Don't give me this BS about how men should not hit women. Only a lying hypocrite would say this. Yeah, right, you won't hit a woman, but you have no trouble sending women into freaking combat in Iraq. Wow, what a gentleman you are! Idiots. Besides, there are some women who could undoubtedly beat the crap out of the majority of men. Look at Laila Ali...you mean to tell me that it would be wrong for some guy to hit her, but not wrong for him to hit some pipsqueak guy who couldn't even carry her robe to the ring? If this is correct, please explain!

Kimberly Wash

NO TEARS TO SHED FOR THIS LOOSER!!!

I WOULD NOT WANT HIM AROUND MY KID!!!!

Glad to hear something is being done to let guys know that they will have to pay in some manner for abusing a woman!!!

lisa mae magillacuddy

it's good to know my and my fellow parents' efforts were successful!! hopefully, this bad excuse for a human will be hounded wherever he goes... he should NEVER be allowed around kids again...i hope his pic is on the Net forever where he can be always identified!

Also, hopefully, this Snookie person disappears as quickly as she came onto the scene!! she is a pathetic specimen of a human being!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments