George Clooney's Girlfriend

Janice Dickinson?

1/14/2010 2:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here are George Clooney and his latest lady friend Elisabetta Canalis at an event in NYC (left) -- and the Earth's first supermodel Janice Dickinson at an event last year (right).

Elisabetta and Janice
George has met his match.

We're just sayin'.

Ellen

I could see the resemblence, in about 100 years!!!!!!!!

Puffy

George is not aging very well, comparatively speaking. Soon, the female attention he gets will be focused mainly on his wallet. I'm just sayin. If he were a female star, people would be posting to get the "hag" off the front page.

YLG

Umm. Are you guys blind? There is not even a slight resemblance.

JustWatchMe

Clooney's gal is pretty-ish, but not a hottie. She also looks like a school secretary, but with an armband tatoo.

S Benson

Lose the beard, George! It make you look like your girlfriend's grandfather.

annaphac

She looks nothing like Janice. Plus if I was her I'd sue TMZ for saying I looked like Janice. She's ugly inside & out!!!!

anna

I'm italian but not a fan of Elisabetta Canalis, but I really don't agree with the comments here saying she looks like a man!!!
You're just jealous!
Take a look of these pics:

gretchen

I don't think Elisabetta looks at all like Janice. Clooney's gf resembles Cindy Crawford in some pictures (but not here) and also Kate Beckinsale. Don't like the tattoos, but different strokes...
I believe some of these guys are sooooooooo jealous of George. And, although they act like they can't stand him, I wonder if they would really refuse to trade places with him if they had the chance? I don't think so. As for the beard -- I don't like it either but it is for a film called The Descendants that he is getting ready to shoot in Hawaii. Hope he wins the Golden Globe for Up in the Air. He is awesome in it!

GlobalDia

elisabetta; bellissimo! clooney is my idol!!!

janice; two-bit crackhead whoooore.

tmz get glasses.

justme

This is what she really looks like without the right angle and kind lighting:

marlene

He's had been with cutier hasn't he?
She ain't no thang... Poor George... Such the front..
Is he really into women? I'm not so sure...

dlb

lady looks like a dude

justme

"She looks like a young liz Taylor!"

Maybe you meant a young Steven Tyler?

dierdre

I love George Clooney, but i don't believe nor would i ever believe that he was dating Janice Dickinson. These 2 are a total mismatch. He has class, and she doesn't. PERIOD>>>>>>

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3