The Bachelor & The Producer

Who'd You Rather?

1/14/2010 3:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka (left) -- and Ryan Callahan (right), the producer who got fired after allegedly hooking up with Rozlyn.

Jake Pavelka & Ryan Callahan
Question is ...

amysueblue

People still really believe The Bachelor is "real", that it's not a storyline?? Check out www.realitysteve.com for the truth on the Rozlyn "scandal". Steve knows the inside story. I'm sure ABC is going crazy trying to find out his source!

lmao

That is just WRONG!!!! Plus Jake is the total package! Maybe his bachelor women won't work out and he'll marry me instead!!!!!

lmao

I'm sure the show is wrapped and the bachelor and his future wife are dying without each other trying to keep the identity thing a secret, but I really hope that none of the women went back to the fantasy suite with him!!! I also think that if he were truly looking to marry someone for their personality/his best friend and not just go by looks, they should've made him wear a blindfold the whole time!!!!

vintagewhatever

Moooooooooooooooooooo.

hawks74!

Chemistry is not just about looks. There are 20 women and 1 guy on this show. Plus, the Bachelor seems like a pompous ass. Producer looks like he's funny guy plus, he's TV producer which is a pretty cool gig.
The contestent is gorgeous and I'm sure they just hit it off filming for hours. I bet she will be the next Bachelorette or get her own show.

Alexia

She just needs to stamp tramp on her forehead and call it a day. Yes, she very pretty but she's vapid with no personality. There are a lot of girls on the show that are knockouts AND have a personality. For her to randomly mess with chunky frat boy over Jake? Come on now . . . lol that's just comical.

Jaggen

I think it was a setup because we all know TB loves shock, "The Most Shocking EVER in Bachelor History"! I dont buy any of it and havent since Brad didn't pick either of the girls. You can tell Chris H was reading a script the whole time. TB doesnt want a love story they want shock for viewers. TB has become like every other reality series, no real reality.

Deep Digger

never seen ugly guy like that

Andie

OMG the guy is butttugly plus he's married, hope his wife dumps him LOL

London

Chris (the host) was on a talk show and he said the way that it came to attention was that some of the girls compalined about it. So yes, the girls knew about it and witnessed it. Apparently, he was giving he massages. If that is what they construe as a physical relationship then so be it. When they heard this they confronted the producer who admitted that it was going on. No one has said to what level. Rozelyn says that the segment that they aired was creative editing and that it was all out of sequence and that her denial of the inappropriate relationship ended up on the cutting room floor. Apparently there was supposed to be an agreement that her 7 year old son would make appearences on the show but when it came down to the wire her ex-husband would not sign the release form. In her opinion that is the reason they wanted her out.

Linda

the pilot look like one of those dogs that have layers of skin that over lap. I would hate to see him when he gets older. But other than that hes a nice looking guy. He seems to have a good heart , nice person.

tom

Based on the poll results, 14% of TMZ readers have poor eyesight.

Shelly

Come on people, if this seriously is the producer that got fired for the so-called "scandal", then it just proves that all of this is a BIG LIE for ratings (what these networks do for ratings, just is crazy). She says that nothing intimate happened and that they are just good friends. I tend to believe HER. I don't think she is the brightness thing (just by going on a show like that and sleazy around), but I truly do not think anything sexual went on between her and the producer. I'm sure he is a great guy and the people on The Bachelor should be ashamed of themselves.

Mariah

So will Roz be the next Bachelorette? Or is she too "rocked by scandal" now? I pose this question to those who have actually watched these shows consistently because I only caught a couple here and there and don't really know how they play this...in the past it always seems to be someone who really stood out from the cast.

L.S