Michael Jackson's Kids - Best Allowance Ever!

1/15/2010 10:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson's kids just got their allowance upped -- from $60,000!

TMZ obtained court documents showing that Wednesday, the judge in the Michael Jackson estate case increased the monthly allowance, which totals $60,000 for Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Sources tell TMZ the reason for the change -- the accounts guardian and lawyers underestimated the monthly expenses.

We don't know how much they're getting now, but it's a good bet Prince won't be slinging newspapers on your front porch anytime soon.

newdaysameoldstuff

Cher, the below comments are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

31. Wonderful! I'm in support of whatever makes Michael's children happy. I just hope Katherine is keeping it real for them, too.
Thinking of Michael tonight (er, this am) and wishing he were here so I thought I's share a little something for the poetic at heart:

"No Joy in Mudville"
There once lived a King who was everything to everybody and nothing to nobody,
He was loved, yet hated, revered, yet scoffed at,
His music was divine, his dance entrancing, and his voice from the age of 6 was enchanting,
He mesmerized, mystified, and befuddled,
His life was a Thriller, like him there's no other,
Surely God in Heaven had sent him among us,
To ease our burdens and through his artistry transform us,
He rocked with us all night then told us Don't stop,
Then reminded us of first love when he proclaimed, "She out of my Life"
We couldn't stop loving him and agreed he was "Bad"
"Bad" and you know it,
Like a Smooth Criminal, the King expanded his kingdom,
There were girls fainting in Bucharest, and men crying in Copenhagen,
It's Human Nature, he reminded us, with a grin,
But there was danger on the horizon, as he helped us remember the time,
When we were in love with a musical genius named Mike,
But while we danced like lazy children, he expanded once again,
Like a true Captain EO, the Universe was in the plan,
Just another part of me, he said again and again,
Heal the world, Feed the Children, Save the Earth was his cry,
We were amazed, but the Man in the Mirror had come to life,
This King would not settle for riches and gold, even Never, Neverland had grown old,
And just when he was in his greatest hour of need, we abandoned him like a "Stranger in Moscow", and fed him to thieves,
No girls were fainting or guys crying in vain, there was noone there to stop the rain,
When the battle was over and the Victory won, The King dusted himself off and said:
This Is It, I've only just begun."
Somewhere there are people fanning in the sun, Somewhere there are wars waiting to be won, Somewhere there are children moonwalking and saying "Hee-hee",
But there is no joy in Mudville...
Annie…are you ok?

Peace--MICHAEL/ILUVU2INFINITY
Posted at 4:13AM on Jan 15th 2010 by Cher

Legally Bonde

Who really cares? If it doesn't effect my life and my bank manager doesn't know about it, WHY should anybody care except the persons involved "The Michael Jackson" children and his mother? What a waste of brain cells to think about it, read about it and last however not least "Comment" about it like I just did!

Debbie

I wanted to share with you especially some of the regulars it was really so cute and I am not just saying it because she is my granddaughter but today she told me she had a surprise concert for me. She lined up all her dolls and stuffed animals and me. She is 5 weighs 38 pounds tiny thing. She sang and danced to You are not all and You rock my world it was cute. The best part was at the end this is when you say children are caught not taught well Miriah blew a kiss to us the toys and grandma and said I Love you more I really do from the bottom of my heart.It brought a tear to my eye but also a smile.

helga

there is something wrong with this judge. He approves easily everything requested by the family, especially when it come to money.Time for a change?

Believing Howard

I don't have a problem with MJ's spending $$$. What I do have a problem with is the leeches and hangers on who are being supported by MJ's children. It won't be long before Prince is old enough to say, "Enough!" Will be interesting if he does.

Whamo

They should be using that money to pay off all of MJs debts. The guy was a low life deadbeat that never paid anyone for anything!

Debbie

It is good that Michaels children have other children around them HOWEVER there will come a day when the other children realize that Michael left his children well off and Jermaines' children etc. will develop hard feelings because they don't have money like Michaels' children do.

Della

You are right. Michael never paid anybody. He hired others to pay his bills.

Those he entrusted to pay his bills didn't do their jobs. Those are the people you should be calling deadbeats. The ones with ulterior motives who chose to undermine him. The accountants and lawyers who were supposed to handle the day to day operations of the business of Michael Jackson whose job was to entertain and do his job.

As an entertainer he did what he was supposed to do.

MiMi

60. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC6k_YY4qLo

Posted at 7:29AM on Jan 15th 2010 by Della

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks Della,

I love Steve Harvey. Cracks me up everytime I watch that. He defintely don't hold back but yet speaks the truth especially where Mike is concerned.

"Don't trip. He aint thru with me yet"

ric

hey dear ric, how are u today? it's my bday so pls be nice ok. lol

Posted at 8:13AM on Jan 15th 2010 by addy

Happy Birthday. I will try to be nice. Well maybe a little naughty here and there..... lol

Debbie

#62 Bruno,
What are you doing to help? Don't begrudge Michael because he worked hard and was successful. Maybe you can write a generous check yourself, Michael would have....

ric

Posted at 8:18AM on Jan 15th 2010 by Debbie

That's awesome.

(I know you all expected me to say something mean and sarcastic here but c'mon, that was adorable! LOL)

Tizzy

Irene

Posted at 8:18AM on Jan 15th 2010 by Debbie

===============================================
Hi Debbie, what a cute story, we could use something like that around here!!
I'm going to be a grandmother for the first time in august and I'll bring Michael's music in his/her life!

Kathy

Michael had ordered and paid $700,000 for real classy furiture in London for when he rented a mansion in London while doing his 02 concerts. Since he couldn't do the concerts like scheduled the people in London sent the $700,000 back to his Mother. Sounds as though Michael had a very good reputation for the furniture place to do that.