Bubba vs. Barack

Who'd You Rather?

1/17/2010 2:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former President Bill Clinton (left) and current President Barack Obama (right) were joined by former President George W. Bush (not pictured) at the White House on Saturday to announce a plan to raise money for Haiti.

Bill Clinton, Barack Obama
Question is ...

dropthatmoron

both quite useless, eh

dropthatmoron

Haiti, what was that?? American nuke test went wrong?

MJalive

Initially the world will hail the anti-Christ as a political savior that will bring about world peace.'

what

50/50 when I cast my vote for clinton is this thing rigged? What's with the lame title Bubba vs. Barack? It's so comedic you can't say clinton vs. Barack. TMZ LOSER

simpleton34

I'll take George W. over either one of them and never thought I'd say that. Second place would be Clinton and # NEVER would be Obammy.

Glenda in Texas

I'd do both but would prefer Big Dog Clinton. He's probably not a bore and would get buck wild when the lights are out.:)

Angela

Two words: Three way!

JenP

You need to add a "neither" button.

J Ro

ugh... I can't even vote. They both make me throw up a bit in my mouth! I guess if my eyes were closed Obama... at least his member should be 1/2 bigger than Clinton's man part....

jaddedkitten

Mmm papi Bill Clinton is sexy as hell.

PolarBear

Whatever they do, they'd better do it fast. The first wave of dead will be the least of all problems in a situation where extreme poverty, thorough destruction, lack of trade and complete lack of resources (medical, food, clean water, shelter, etc) are available to get waves of horrible diseases and starvation developed. It's an outrageous challenge. I guess we could say we don't need the Ross Ice Shelf to release this week too! That would kind of put a knot in the Red Cross's knickers, now wouldn't it!

PolarBear

Does anyone know if China is sending any assistance to Haiti?

Lola

China... yes, I did see a picture of a Chinese rescue team lining up, getting ready to go to Haiti. And I heard they gave something like 3 million dollars, while we are giving 100 million of our tax dollars to Haiti. Not sure of those figures on China exactly, but it was something like that.

The world should go in there to provide help, not just the USA. And many countries have sent some help.

Clinton looks old and tired. I'll bet he looks saggier in person. Obama - big ears - can't look at him. George W. Bush is a nice looking man. Harvey doesn't have enough class to put up a picture of him.

suzy

NONE
ones looks like heroin hard core junkie
the other like old farth

michele

i am a white lady and i like obama cause he's fare to both racies .....and from his persona i really think he's a genuin guy!
bring it on my man!!!!