Tiger's #1 Gal -- Free of Charge

1/17/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' #1 mistress, Rachel Uchitel, never got paid a single penny ... at least not from the club throwing her birthday party later this month.

Rachel Uchitel
TMZ has learned Rachel will be celebrating her 35th at a club in Palm Beach, FL called 251 PB -- and though she's being billed on the flier as a "Celebrity Socialite," a la Paris Hilton, she's not charging them a cent to show.

We're told other celebrities are expected to attend ... though we're guessing Tiger won't be one of 'em.

Pistol

Celebrity? Socialite!? She had sex with a cheating liar who happens to be good at golf.

Vic

Holy God Almighty. A celebrity socialite. I can not believe this. I was a drummer in a band, I slept with a lot of girls. I was kind of well-known then. Are they all now celebrity socialites? Because DAMN. She is nothing special, just another groupie with a loose coochie. Probably sounds like a machine gun when she walks. I don't know what that means, but I'm laughing.

tiv

Who gives a crap about this women and how does paris hilton fit in this article ?? and i bet no real celebrities go at all wow TMZ please this is just crap you are putting up kobes dad now this wow and Simone grow up for god sake get a life

Vonn

MORE LIKE SOCIAL FRIGHT!!!!! YOU ARE A MISTRESS, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR. IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SHE IS BANGING YOUR MAN (OR WOMAN)

PolarBear

"Oh, Rachel baby, mwa, mwa mwa, let me kiss you all over my baby everything, I want to see you on the 18th, 19th, 20th, just BE THERE, BABY!" >>>>>>>> if they give away free condoms, famous golfing home destroyers might show up too! No, hold it, that's an erroneous association. It wouldn't make any difference, I suspect. Not that I don't know, but really, what does "Celebrity Socialite" mean, anyway? It's so far out in the ozone that somehow it's supposed to work as a reference for identity, and that's a reason to pay to see her? Sounds like a long list of erroneous associations going on there. No wonder Paris Hilton relies on it, she's got erroneous association diarrhea (EAD) as a lifestyle.

Lola

Now, #14 (She's a pig), if you are calling names on all the groupie girls who slept with you when you were a band drummer, don't you kinda think you need some kind of label, too? I mean, you were involved in the whole thing, weren't you?

I think your post was right on target, and I agree with what you said. Just wanted to add this bit about men seeming to get off free while the women are the ones blamed and called names for their actions. Let's do be evenhanded about this.

disturbed

If someone doesn't get rid of that Beaver Cleaver picture to the right of my screen, I'm going to implode!

Sid

I live in Palm Beach and I am disgusted that a club here would make HER the focus of attention. As if she were a good person or even worth going to see.
She is a home-wrecker and slut.
Unreal how she is being put on some twisted pedestal.
Just unreal.

Heather

She looks like a 55 yr old hooker. Take off the clown makeup. She is no celeb socialite, give me a break.

bruce

wow rachel used to get like 200 responses now its down to 20 , that 15 minutes is finally flickering out. if this girl really wants to live a normal life like she says she will let it flicker all the way out if not you will see her plastered on a new batch of magazines soon with new stories or doing playboy. we will see if she was just a victim of tigers horrible inability to drive out of his driveway. and even worse, live in a gated community. tiger woods shouldnt have a neighbor capable of calling 911, the closest house to his should be two drivers away. no 911 call, no rachel uchitel, no 20 girls coming out , no sex rehab or wherever he is, maybe he would have gotten caught some time but it wouldnt have been as messy.

Christina G.

She should keep her legs together more often.

stonecold

She's Paris Hilton without Daddy's money...

Casey

Dumbest looking invitation I have ever seen. She looks like an idiot. And she's not even particularly hot. Why all the fuss over her? I don't get it.

rjinchi

Our society today makes me laugh - if your are a whore, a druggie, make sex tapes, or just outright trash who happened to get your name in the news you are considered to be a "celerity." WTF is wrong with that picture?

tanja

WTF??????????????????Look at all them hair extensions......doesn't that hurt her neck????Well,than again...She is used to having her face down ,if you know what i mean!!!!!!Iam sorry,but somebody needs to hurt her just like she did hurt tigers wife.If there is one thing i absolutely hate...it is women who screw married men.Because of loose sl?ts like her ,80%s of marriages fall apart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments